• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Butcher and Baylor fired

Thomas

I've been sitting here for a few minutes processing this and I'm still surprised Baylor was fired. Butcher is even surprising to a degree considering his relationship with Scioscia.

Scapegoat city?

Stunning. If Scioscia wasn't fully on board with this, I can only imagine what's next.

Edited by ettin

I've been sitting here for a few minutes processing this and I'm still surprised Baylor was fired. Butcher is even surprising to a degree considering his relationship with Scioscia. Scapegoat city? Stunning. If Scioscia wasn't fully on board with this, I can only imagine what's next.

Scioscia fires Eppler and is named Manager/GM/Dictator of Angels.

I've been sitting here for a few minutes processing this and I'm still surprised Baylor was fired. Butcher is even surprising to a degree considering his relationship with Scioscia. Scapegoat city? Stunning. If Scioscia wasn't fully on board with this, I can only imagine what's next.

Yeah if he lost his shit to such an extent about Hatcher, imagine how he is going to feel about losing two coaches because a GM we hired five minutes ago fired them.

We need to get Bud Black back and while we are at it, perhaps get Ron Roenecke back as well -- how we let the Dodgers get him after his firing from Milwaukee is beyond me.

Yes -- I would move Gary DiSarcina to some other organizational role -- minor league player development or something ---

Halos seemed to lead the league the past two years on runners thrown out at third base and home plate -- and during a time when the somewhat new (now two years old) "Posey Rule" makes it a lot more difficult to get thrown out at the plate because catchers can't do their job and block the plate anymore,

I've been sitting here for a few minutes processing this and I'm still surprised Baylor was fired. Butcher is even surprising to a degree considering his relationship with Scioscia.

Scapegoat city?

Stunning. If Scioscia wasn't fully on board with this, I can only imagine what's next.

What's next is coming just as soon as Mattingly gets fired. Scioscia will be jumping ship.