• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Syria

Russian warships streaming to the area.

Putin saying he will help Syria in case of a U.S. attack.

Iran threatening our embassy in Iraq.

Threat of Iranian attack on Israel.

Al qaeda threatening "revenge" attacks on Americans here and abroad.

What could go wrong?

saw a short clip of senator mccain meeting with some of his constituents in a town hall meeting yesterday. he supports going in to syria and raining down justice old style, but when people were expressing their great unhappiness with the idea of another war, he just smirked some smarmy smile and brushed them off. their viewpoints meant absolutely nothing to him, and his dismissiveness of them combined with his desire to engage another war ought to be just cause for him to never be elected again.

we're going to war, folks. they're clearly not interested in listening to any of us.

Obama was right when he said the international community's credibility is on the line, because it will be their responsibility to convict and punish Obama and his regime for violating international law.  If the U.N. and ICC just stand by and look the other way, then they are nothing but accomplices.

saw a short clip of senator mccain meeting with some of his constituents in a town hall meeting yesterday. he supports going in to syria and raining down justice old style, but when people were expressing their great unhappiness with the idea of another war, he just smirked some smarmy smile and brushed them off. their viewpoints meant absolutely nothing to him, and his dismissiveness of them combined with his desire to engage another war ought to be just cause for him to never be elected again.

we're going to war, folks. they're clearly not interested in listening to any of us.

Tank, I am going disagree with you here.  When McCain said, "I'm all in."  He was referring to his Kings over Sevens full house, he just drew.

So I guess the whole reason we are getting involved has nothing to do with chem weapon use, but

Europe needs another gas pipeline, big money to be had there

• Saudi Arabia wants to build one through Syria to reach Europe
  • Iran wants to build one through Syria to reach Europe

• Iran & Assad = Shia
  • Rebels & Saudi = Sunni

We are in bed with Saudi Arabia, so we will do what it takes to "justify" clearing the land for a regime that will back the Saudis

Am I missing something here?

So I guess the whole reason we are getting involved has nothing to do with chem weapon use, but

Europe needs another gas pipeline, big money to be had there

• Saudi Arabia wants to build one through Syria to reach Europe
  • Iran wants to build one through Syria to reach Europe

• Iran & Assad = Shia
  • Rebels & Saudi = Sunni

We are in bed with Saudi Arabia, so we will do what it takes to "justify" clearing the land for a regime that will back the Saudis

Am I missing something here?

I think it's about Iran first, second, and third. Surely there are elements in Saudi that want the pipeline but they consider Iran their greatest enemy, even more so than Israel. The Saudi influence is certainly in play in that respect.