• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Syria

The Israeli military said one soldier and an Israeli civilian were wounded by “errant fire” from the clashes at Quneitra on Wednesday, prompting an artillery barrage against two Syrian Army positions in the Golan Heights

Isn't the Syrian Army the only thing keeping ISIS out of Israel? Seems silly to help weaken them.

• 1 year later...

It's a good topic - Russia.  Personally, I don't think Putin will get in the way.  Iran would be the real problem, they have soldiers actively fighting in Syria, and are basically running the gov't.

With no troops on the ground, I don't think this will be Vietnam/Iraq.

Solid prediction.

• 2 months later...

I find it hard to believe.

I actually think this might hold.  The US and Europe already know they can't compete in Syria.  If they keep holding on, it just means more pain for the civilians.  US and Europe can't just keep arming and training the moderate rebels, to face the Hezbola, Iranian, and Russian military.  They just won't hold up.  Then you have the group that looks like they can hold Syria, and a member nation says they are terrorists, along with that group seems to have an "understanding" with Syria and Russia.  As seen by the Kurdish embassy newly open in Moscow.

I also noticed in the ceasefire, that there is no mention of ousting Asaad.  IMO, this is mainly Europe saying they can't handle the refugees, and they need the war to end.  And the only way for that to happen is stop the losing battle, and really go after who they need to go after, ISIS and like organizations.

2 hospitals and a school bombed in Syria.  It doesn't appear that the US was involved (this time).  Looks like it may be Russia.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/15/middleeast/syria-hospitals-strike/

It will be interesting to see if Obama denounces Russia for this.  And by "interesting", I mean "unbelievably f*cking hypocritical."

hate to admit it, but in the early goings the kurds seem like the most likely group. Only b3cause in events like this, the jihadis are usually quick to take credit. So far no one has...

Im not an intel expert, but i assume if this was isis i think they would hazve claimed it already