• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Trade Josh Hamilton to Texas Rangers (Official)

Although I don't have a problem with the sentiment or veracity of any of the Angels' brass comments from a month ago, those comments certainly didn't help in any leverage the team had in negotiating this trade.

Bad business move for the business geniuses.

for those still that don't understand why we just wouldn't keep him if Texas is only paying $15 million, listen up....

there is NO WAY ON EARTH Arte was going to allow Hamilton to ever take the field wearing an Angels uniform. NONE. It had nothing to do with the money.

+1

Depends ...are they putting up Trout like numbers or Hamilton numbers the last 2 yrs?

Again, people forget that Hamilton was basically looking at a 4th offense prior to the new CBA and arbiters ruling.  Dudes a repeat offender.  Are any of the Angels currently on the roster relatable to Hamilton's circumstance?  Even a little?  If the entire team was busted, it would be the entire team's first offense. 

This hypothetical is nonsense

If hamilton turns it around in texas, i think it even more indicative of him playing games. It wont be a sqimple park switch.

I know hes got more going on behind the scenes with the divorce, and i feel for him, but like i said before, there is more to this than him having a relapse. And theres more to it than him having poor numbers.

If hamilton turns it around in texas, i think it even more indicative of him playing games. It wont be a sqimple park switch.

I know hes got more going on behind the scenes with the divorce, and i feel for him, but like i said before, there is more to this than him having a relapse. And theres more to it than him having poor numbers.

Totally agree!

All things considered, it is pretty impressive that Hamilton gets to do whatever he wants.  He is being rewarded for using cocaine. 

If that were the case guys like Tony Phillips would be on the Forbes 500.

I think he is rewarded for hitting a baseball, not because he does blow.