• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

lol, you seem awfully perturbed about this. It is almost like you have been pissed since the criticism of the Muppet Movie and have been waiting for a chance to lower the boom.

I thought it was funny.

Fight on. With all due respect of course.

That's weird that you see it that way, because you're completely correct.

Or...

Perhaps it's just because I saw a film (that I really, really liked) that had a preposterous scenario and it made me think of something so silly and outrageous from a four or five years ago that my functioning human brain happened to recall it despite the fact that I hadn't though of it since then. Our brains are funny things, no?

Also, after being so quick to make the compulsory "outrage" call out post, you sure were pretty quick to actually head down that same path right there. You could have at least allowed four posts to separate the two before actually assigning such a scenario to me, no?

Go Bears!

There is also this nugget of information in that article:

"Tehran, not Washington, has been the key player in the current offensive, with Iranian Revolutionary Guard general Qassem Soleimani seen directing operations on the eastern flank, and Iranian-backed militia leading much of the operation.

Iran's regional rival Saudi Arabia expressed alarm on Thursday. "The situation in Tikrit is a prime example of what we are worried about. Iran is taking over the country," Prince Saud al-Faisal, foreign minister of the Sunni Muslim kingdom, said after talks with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry."

Putin's influence in the Middle East is growing exponentially and he's barely having to lift a finger.

That's weird that you see it that way, because you're completely correct.

Or...

Perhaps it's just because I saw a film (that I really, really liked) that had a preposterous scenario and it made me think of something so silly and outrageous from a four or five years ago that my functioning human brain happened to recall it despite the fact that I hadn't though of it since then. Our brains are funny things, no?

Also, after being so quick to make the compulsory "outrage" call out post, you sure were pretty quick to actually head down that same path right there. You could have at least allowed four posts to separate the two before actually assigning such a scenario to me, no?

Go Bears!

rachel-maddow.jpg

Here Rally ... eat a Snickers.  You get a little overdramatic and holier than thou when you're hungry.

foxheader.jpg

Oops ... ummm ... here.  Eat a banana. You get a little bats**t crazy when you've had too much sugar.

1221745_f520.jpg

There!  That's better. 

You know our government loves ISIS. The republicans and democrats can point fingers at each other while they gobble up more and more power and take away more and more rights. 

Don't get me going on another of my conspiracy theories. I know for the cons it is easy to say ISIS is around because Obama is a Muslim, just what they want you believing.