• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

The FBI director said today that there are "thousands" of ISIS followers in the U.S. and the agency has "a very hard task" ahead to identify and stop them.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/thousands-online-isis-followers-inside-us-homeland-fbi/story?id=30882077

Not just a couple of yo-yo's from the sticks.

Edited by fan_since79

The FBI director said today that there are "thousands" of ISIS followers in the U.S. and the agency has "a very hard task" ahead to identify and stop them.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/thousands-online-isis-followers-inside-us-homeland-fbi/story?id=30882077

Not just a couple of yo-yo's from the sticks.

No doubt it will only get worse

I think it is awesome that we have a festival like this in Merica. The Arabs can behead Christians for being Christians, but we can't draw pictures of the so-called prophet. F' that. God bless the people who submitted drawings. I'd submit one if I knew how to draw. It would probably involve Mohammed getting dominated by a fat broad while eating a bacon sandwich on a bacon pretzel roll.

And lol at the fact that two guys with automatic weapons got shut down by one cop with a handgun. Terrorist fail. I love it. Welcome to Merica assholes. Enjoy your 72 virgins who probably won't be very good in bed (because they are virgins).

hey phil, if you don't get a profile picture soon, the terrorists win.

you wouldn't want that on your conscience, would you?

No Tank, I would not. And I agree with you...I gotta get one, and I have actually been doing a lot of thinking about it. I'll do my best to get one soon.

Obama says we're not losing in Iraq and the fall of Ramadi was only a "tactical setback".

Interesting that Bush was losing the war but Obama is winning it now as more of Iraq falls to ISIS.

Up is down and down is up.

Nope. Everything framed as a Rep vs Dem battle. Staus quo like a mofo.