• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

Tank, facebook stories are pretty much the global leader in  fw:fw:fw:fw stories.  Now could someone identify with ISIS and do an isolated attack here, sure, same as any nut, however, they are not driving their white pickups, wearing ski masks and waving black flags over the border and into our towns and executing people, ever. 

These idiots are cowards who prey on the weak in strife torn areas.  They are not some elite special forces.  That's the facebook story I get anyway.

Agree completely. I saw that snopes has weighed in on the issue, too.

Ted Cruz has a lofty goal if elected president. He wants to destroy "radical Islamic terrorism" everywhere. Not degrade it, but destroy it. I hope he realizes we'll have to wage total war against at least 20 countries to even have a chance of doing that.

Not gonna happen.

I'm sure that this will be immensely popular as a sound byte talking point, but when you talk about actually doing it, this would be a very expensive and prolonged operation. Given the distaste in most Arabic countries for having western troops within their borders, it could also have the effect of acting as a recruiting tool for ISIS or some spinoff group.

• 2 weeks later...

ISIS takes credit for the botched attack in Garland, Texas and warns of harsher ones to come.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-05/isis-warns-harsher-and-worse-us-terrorist-attacks-after-taking-credit-botched-texas-

A lone police officer shot dead the two men who were armed with automatic weapons and who intended to shoot as many people as possible. They were homegrown jihadis. There have been reports of an ISIS training camp in northern Mexico, and we know how hard it is to come across the border these days.

ISIS takes credit for the botched attack in Garland, Texas and warns of harsher ones to come.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-05/isis-warns-harsher-and-worse-us-terrorist-attacks-after-taking-credit-botched-texas-

A lone police officer shot dead the two men who were armed with automatic weapons and who intended to shoot as many people as possible. They were homegrown jihadis. There have been reports of an ISIS training camp in northern Mexico, and we know how hard it is to come across the border these days.

Fan I know the sky is falling and there will be attacks that ISIS takes credit for.  First have an "it's our constitutional right of freedom of speech to mock another religion and you get wing nuts. Second, a parking cop with only his service revolver took these ISIS pros down when they had ak-47's and body armor.  Sure the unarmed security guard got hit in the ankle, but he was released from the hospital 2 hours later, so likely a graze.  I know you want an attack on our soil to blame Obama. The more the right makes fun of Islam, the more amateurs will come out of the woodwork.  Should people maybe rethink the fear and panic and act normal? 

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that someone claiming to be with ISIS or related to ISIS tried to do his utmost to disrupt a "Cartoons of Muhammad" convention. Have we not learned that actions have consequences? The best way to drive recruitment for ISIS or some other Muslim extremist group is to mock the Prophet Muhammad.

Edit: Then again, I've never accused Texans of being smart.

Edited by Mark68

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that someone claiming to be with ISIS or related to ISIS tried to do his utmost to disrupt a "Cartoons of Muhammad" convention. Have we not learned that actions have consequences? The best way to drive recruitment for ISIS or some other Muslim extremist group is to mock the Prophet Muhammad.

Edit: Then again, I've never accused Texans of being smart.

I agree about using common sense. Just because we CAN make fun of the prophet doesn't mean we SHOULD make fun of the prophet. It serves no purpose right now other than to be ammunition for the extremists.

Fan I know the sky is falling and there will be attacks that ISIS takes credit for.  First have an "it's our constitutional right of freedom of speech to mock another religion and you get wing nuts. Second, a parking cop with only his service revolver took these ISIS pros down when they had ak-47's and body armor.  Sure the unarmed security guard got hit in the ankle, but he was released from the hospital 2 hours later, so likely a graze.  I know you want an attack on our soil to blame Obama. The more the right makes fun of Islam, the more amateurs will come out of the woodwork.  Should people maybe rethink the fear and panic and act normal? 

You're not a very good mind reader. I want nothing of the sort.

Have a good day.

Why do you constantly feel the need to make this stuff personal.  Just stop it.