• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

• 4 weeks later...

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/04/15/report-islamic-state-operating-mexico-just-8-miles-us-border

Maybe a few tacos and senoritas will mellow these f'ers out?

I would genuinely like to see how members of ISIS would react to a sunday afternoon at Javier's.  Couple margaritas and a viewing of silicone enhanced bleached blondes might just turn this all around.

"Finish your drink, Ahmed, we have a group beheading at 4."

"Text commander Farooq... tell him we're stuck in traffic.  Someone can behead my Christian.  C'mon, I'll by you another drink."

According to nate we should be bombing Lybia any second.

On a serious note this crap has got to stop.  When is enough enough?

When it spills over to Iran or Saudi Arabia. Another major attack on the west would probably trigger some sort of action as well.

Barring something like that I see this going on for a while. If we're smart we'll stay out of it and let them figure it out.

facebook stories in the last week have included the rumor that ISIS has a training camp only 8 miles from the US border in Juarez, Mexico. the rumor also said that ISIS was/is planning another 9/11 type terrorist attack on our soil.

We're just telling it like it is. We aren't saying whether it's right or wrong.

My response was to this post:

I would say when the rest of the world is serious in combatting it, then that's when I'm serious in combating it.

That sounds like kind of a value judgement to me.

Regardless, I'm not even arguing for direct action but the world has to have enough at some point or really, this whole "global" talk we've been hearing for the last couple of decades is just a bunch of nonsense.

Cons only like the idea of a "global" outlook when it comes to killing people or getting people killed.

I'm out. I'll buy your plane ticket, though.

Libs only like the idea of a "global" outlook if it doesn't mean the loss of U.S. jobs and has little to no risk.

I'll take the rap for caring when innocent people are killed. 

facebook stories in the last week have included the rumor that ISIS has a training camp only 8 miles from the US border in Juarez, Mexico. the rumor also said that ISIS was/is planning another 9/11 type terrorist attack on our soil.

Tank, facebook stories are pretty much the global leader in  fw:fw:fw:fw stories.  Now could someone identify with ISIS and do an isolated attack here, sure, same as any nut, however, they are not driving their white pickups, wearing ski masks and waving black flags over the border and into our towns and executing people, ever. 

These idiots are cowards who prey on the weak in strife torn areas.  They are not some elite special forces.  That's the facebook story I get anyway.