• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

We still vote them in.  People still basically only care about the letter following the candidate's name.  People here usually care more about their "team" winning than actually choosing the best candidate.

We complain about corporations owning the country, well we gave them that power and continue to elect the same a-holes over and over again.

We have the exact government that we deserve.

Evolution.jpg

Things will change. Hopefully for the better.

Technology, social media, smart phones, and the Internet have tipped the scales of power back in our favor. Government agencies, corporations, politicians etc can no longer work under the shroud of secrecy they are so accustomed to. Twitter, vine, blogs, youtube etc have turned that all on its head and its a good thing imo. The common people now know more, faster, and without filters and blinders being put in front of our eyes.

I truly believe most people are good and want to do the right thing. Now that injustices, imbalances, and inaccuracies are being exposed more and more and faster and faster, things will improve for the better

Companies that deal in information have a little more responsibility than that imo.

The days of companies doing whatever they want, damn the ramifications, are hopefully coming to a close

That is just it though, private companies have the right to do what they want and they cannot avoid the ramifications unless the government bails them out.

If enough people didn't like the decisions twitter made they would go someplace else.  Also, if you are looking at the same government you have been cursing at to choose what businesses should and should not do that would be a little hypocritical, don't you think?

i absolutely support twitter in this case. why should they allow their product to be used for recruiting new members? there is nothing noble about how ISIS conducts their business, and the people at twitter are correct in not wanting to have their product used in this manner.

And imo, the censorship of these outlets is not a good thing,

Even if it's things we don't like or don't want to hear

Social Media is not about posting pics of kids that fanatics just cut the heads off of then following with pics of the parents suffering the same fate. It is not censorship, it is taking a stand for morality on a basic human level.

have you seen Kings Men yet? samuel l. jackson's phone technology might be the solution you seek.

I'm glad you brought that up. I've been wondering where I can find the liberal outrage over the film's characterization of those that believe climate change is due to human kind.

Surely they must understand how damaging and unfair such portrayals are.

Or is that kind of brain dead reaction reserved for the Fox News crowd when it comes to things like the characterization of oil tycoons in "The Muppets?"

rally with the obscure outrage card.

mt with the worthless and predictable "outrage" post that merely argues the rather insignificant value of a single word which can easily be removed from the post in question without remotely changing the obscure topic at hand.

lol, you seem awfully perturbed about this.  It is almost like you have been pissed since the criticism of the Muppet Movie and have been waiting for a chance to lower the boom.

I thought it was funny. 

Fight on.                                 With all due respect of course.