• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2014 Winter Meetings Thread

SoWhat

Heaney looked terrible the two times I saw him last year with the Marlins. Didn't show me an out-pitch.

Hopefully he continues to suck for the Dodgers and Puig bites Gonzalez other ear off.

I own the guy in a dynasty league...but I also felt the same way when I watched him pitch. Nothing really stood out stuff wise. Threw some nice sliders but didn't see much else that impressed me

What an awful trade by the marlins.

Gordon played over his head last year. 

I don't know a lot about Heaney outside of him being cost controlled, and mlb ready with #2 potential

Alex Guerrero will out produce Gordon imo.

Edited by Poozy

Yelich for Cron would be nice.  Have Yelich leadoff with Calhoun-Trout-Pujols.  Cron would give the Marlins some power to help out Stanton

There is no way the Marlins would even entertain trading Yelich for Cron. Yelich is a much, much better talent. Power and speed combo...lot of comps to Shawn Green. Cron is a DH-only bat who doesn't draw walks

There is no way the Marlins would even entertain trading Yelich for Cron. Yelich is a much, much better talent. Power and speed combo...lot of comps to Shawn Green. Cron is a DH-only bat who doesn't draw walks

Oh yeah Yelich is definitely much more talented.  I was just thinking it would be nice to have some speed at the top of the lineup

If the Rockies and Angels get serious about a Josh Rutledge deal, Saunders writes that Colorado could target right-handers Vinnie Pestano and Fernando Salas. As of last night, the two teams were only talking and had yet to exchange proposals.

Could this possibly mean Kendrick is being shopped?

Well that answers that question! Let's see if they now get Rutledge.

Dodgers and Padres about to wrap up a Matt Kemp trade. Looks like it will be announced later Thursday

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/writer/jon-heyman/24880168/sources-padres-dodgers-on-verge-of-a-matt-kemp-blockbuster

Grandal/Joe Ross/Zach Eflin are the names heading to the Dodgers apparently. I'm sure the Dodgers will just immediately flip these guys to the Phillies for Cole Hamels as well