• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2014 Winter Meetings Thread

SoWhat

A left handed bat that is available more than likely that I would like to see the Angels go after is Jay Bruce.

Bruce was a very consistent performer until last season, when he fell if the map. He is owed quite a bit of money the next two seasons. My guess is that the Angels wouldn't want to take on the majority of his salary, and that the Reds wouldn't want to sell low.

The Dodgers have a chance at being really bad offensively next year. Puig was not good and flashed no power in the second half. Lots of question marks at pretty much every position. And the pen is still shaky. 

Rollins SS

Kendrick 2B

Puig RF

Gonzalez 1B

Uribe 3B

Pederson CF

Grandal C

Crawford LF

You're right. Lot of question marks there, and a sever lack of power. Uribe will regress, no clue what to expect out of Grandal and Pederson really. Crawford and Rollins are well past their prime. Other than Gonzalez, Kendrick, and Puig I'm not seeing a lot of certainties there. 

90-93 win ballclub as currently constructed IMO.  As you mentioned, that bullpen is bad

Edited by Butcher'd

Rollins SS

Kendrick 2B

Puig RF

Gonzalez 1B

Uribe 3B

Pederson CF

Grandal C

Crawford LF

You're right. Lot of question marks there, and a sever lack of power. Uribe will regress, no clue what to expect out of Grandal and Pederson really. Crawford and Rollins are well past their prime. Other than Gonzalez, Kendrick, and Puig I'm not seeing a lot of certainties there. 

90-93 win ballclub as currently constructed IMO.  As you mentioned, that bullpen is bad

It wouldn't be a shocker to see Gonzalez or Kendrick regress too.