• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ebola "out of control" in West Africa/Texas Maybe Cleveland?

Scary fact of the day:

At the peak of illness, an Ebola patient can have 10 billion viral particles in one-fifth of a teaspoon of blood. That compares with 50,000 to 100,000 particles in an untreated H.I.V. patient, and five million to 20 million in someone with untreated hepatitis C.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/14/us/questions-rise-on-preparations-at-hospitals-to-deal-with-ebola.html?_r=0

What I am saying is body temp can fluctuate from person to person and from day to day. Was that even really considered a fever?

Should she have traveled after caring for a patient? ABSOLUTELY NOT

Was she actually showing symptoms on the plane? Even a sneeze? Who knows

Were the people on the plane cleaning up or in close proximity to vomit and diarrhea? As far as we know, no.

Are they in any more jeapardy that patient zero's family who slept in the same bed, shared the same toilet, and lived in the same house while he was experiencing actual symptoms yet have not shown any symptoms themselves? Seems doubtful.

What I am saying is body temp can fluctuate from person to person and from day to day. Was that even really considered a fever?

Should she have traveled after caring for a patient? ABSOLUTELY NOT

Was she actually showing symptoms on the plane? Even a sneeze? Who knows

Were the people on the plane cleaning up or in close proximity to vomit and diarrhea? As far as we know, no.

Are they in any more jeapardy that patient zero's family who slept in the same bed, shared the same toilet, and lived in the same house while he was experiencing actual symptoms yet have not shown any symptoms themselves? Seems doubtful.

You have a bright future at the CDC.

I'm just curious what kind of person could be so reckless, so self-centered, so not giving-a-shit-about-other people that she would get on a freaking plane with mf'ing Ebola?

What do we know about this woman?

for one thing we know she's stupid

I'm just curious what kind of person could be so reckless, so self-centered, so not giving-a-shit-about-other people that she would get on a freaking plane with mf'ing Ebola?

What do we know about this woman?

I agree. Like I said if I ever have to enter a room with an ebola patient and he or she is shitting and vomiting everywhere even if they're not I want my work to admit me for 21 days under observation from the last I left the room. End of discussion.

What's the problem? That's 9 more beds than are needed.

Signed,

Sneaky.

I don't mean to sound cavalier or arrogant, but the hysteria is more contagious than the disease itself. Sure, there's a remote possibility that I could contract ebola, but I worry about it as much as I worry about getting HIV at a restaurant.