• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ebola "out of control" in West Africa/Texas Maybe Cleveland?

for one thing we know she's stupid

Not as stupid as the CDC. She called them several times before boarding her flight to ask if it was safe to fly.

CDC's response: sure, go ahead, you're fine.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ebola-nurse-called-cdc-several-times/

I retract my statement.

Edited by Jay

So does the student get an A or F for catching the disease?

He gets an Incomplete. If he lives he can make up the work he missed while in the hospital.

I hope they're isolating those other two students as well. And what college student in his right mind would go to Ground Zero during a raging epidemic to "research" Ebola?!

I'm glad you guys are able to read the minds of obviously idiotic Yale students from behind your keyboards. If only Yale students had the ability to think.

If they did they probably would have gone to Cal and stayed the **** away from the Ebola epidemic.

I'm glad you guys are able to read the minds of obviously idiotic Yale students from behind your keyboards. If only Yale students had the ability to think.

My bad I missed that they went to Yale.  I'm sure they are brilliant and had everything completely thought through.  Just like the CDC.

I feel safe knowing the CDC is protecting us.

hazmat16n-3-web.jpg

So is this what they're going to do every time someone catches Ebola?  10 guys in bunny suits and a charter flight to Atlanta?

Or just while the CDC are re-thinking their protocols and assessing their capabilities?

Lol these idiots at the CDC need to be fired when all of this calms down.

Somebody explain that shit to me?

http://amarillo.com/news/latest-news/2014-10-16/police-lubbock-patient-isolated-umc-while-ebola-concern-investigated

...warning signs for Ebola include fever of at least 100.5 degrees, severe flu-like symptoms, unexplained bleeding and travel history to West Africa in the last 21 days.

So let's have MORE travel to and from West Africa!! Thirty countries have banned travelers from those countries, but not America!

Come one, come all, but remember to register your Ebola when you arrive!

http://amarillo.com/news/latest-news/2014-10-16/police-lubbock-patient-isolated-umc-while-ebola-concern-investigated

...warning signs for Ebola include fever of at least 100.5 degrees, severe flu-like symptoms, unexplained bleeding and travel history to West Africa in the last 21 days.

So let's have MORE travel to and from West Africa!! Thirty countries have banned travelers from those countries, but not America!

Come one, come all, but remember to register your Ebola when you arrive!

Maybe after the midterm elections they'll consider restricting travel to/from Africa.

Lubbock, Texas: Patient isolated in hospital while Ebola concern investigated

They also have a hazmat tent set up in front of his house. Guess where he's been recently? That's right, the Ivory Coast in Africa.

False alarm, it was only Sneakyflute complaining about having the flu.