• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is something brewing?

how do you measure that?

Specific Gravity.

You need to know what the gravity is at the beginning, and then you follow it through fermentation.

The SG at the end of the boiling process can give you a good prediction of what the ABV will be after ferment.

To put it in AW terms..

The yeast eat and digest malt sugars. They fart CO2, and piss alcohol. When they are almost all dead..what they have left behind is beer.

Edited by Homebrewer

I suspect the kids in the minor league system (and several up on the MLB team) have opened some eyes considering how poorly rated the Angels prospects were rated.  Navarro, Green, Morin, Kohn, Bedrock, and some others could interest the sellers for BP relief.  JD knows his job is on the line and will pull the trigger on the right deal.  I just hope he doesn't settle for an injury prone guy or some guy in rehab.  We've had no luck with that strategy.   

Also, I don't see the Marlins trading Cishek given that they are only 2.5 games out of first. They might trade him for an impact bat but unfortunately the Angels released theirs a few days ago.

The Giants could use a second baseman. How about Kendrick and Kohn for Romo and Affeldt? Angels get a closer and a loogy.

Or how about Jerry gets silly and offers Kendrick, Cron, Santiago, and Bedrosian for Romo and Bumgarner? (lol this will never happen guys just let me dream)

How about bringing back Scott Downs for close to nothing. He still gets lefties out. Also stick Santiago in the pen to be a long man/ second lefty

Then trade for Street and our bullpen would be pretty solid

Street

Smith

Morin

Frieri

Downs

Jepsen

Santiago

Edited by SigBaby

Also, I don't see the Marlins trading Cishek given that they are only 2.5 games out of first. They might trade him for an impact bat but unfortunately the Angels released theirs a few days ago.

The Giants could use a second baseman. How about Kendrick and Kohn for Romo and Affeldt? Angels get a closer and a loogy.

Or how about Jerry gets silly and offers Kendrick, Cron, Santiago, and Bedrosian for Romo and Bumgarner? (lol this will never happen guys just let me dream)

The Marlins have a month to drop further out of the race.

i would like a legitimate closer, i could live with a benoit or something like that and just go with the hot hand. i really don't want to see papelbon become an angel. mostly because i just can't stand to listen to the dumb shit he says. street seems attainable, but i don't know how he'd do in the AL. i guess we'll see what develops.

if they get street, he wont close because he doesnt throw hard enough.  i wouldnt mind trading him as a setup guy for bedrosian or frieri.

We had Fuentes as out closer for a year +.  Who even remotely suggested the Angels only go with hard throwing closers?

So we are to give up a former all star 2nd baseman and a Reliever for two relievers?