• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is something brewing?

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2014/06/angels-may-be-in-market-for-left-handed-reliever.html

JUNE 24:  Obtaining bullpen help in advance of the trade deadline is a top priority, GM Jerry Dipoto told Jim Bowden in an an appearance on Sirius XM MLB Network Radio (Twitter link).

Things could get interesting.

Edited by 19HALO71

Well the Angels are in a tough position. Their bullpen is not good enough to win in the playoffs and is so bad could cost them the playoffs all together. They need to acquire help or be satisfied with a gallant effort this year and that is it. In order to acquire help they need to trade away one of their 2nd basemen...Linsday, Yarborough, or Green. Would one of those be good enough to get us what we need?

we don't have much more to offer. It is unheard of a contending team to trade a valuable piece of the current roster. However Kendrick should net us a good RP and then some. Yes 8 know it is unlikely but might be only way we can get what we need to compete. To be honest I am willing to bet the team goes in house and hopes for the best.

Not going to pretend I know the league well enough to make any kind of guess. I would hope that whatever we get in return is not just a playoff rental. Having at least one year following this season would make the acquisition a little easier to accept if we have to throw in a young talent.