• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UFC Thread

Rousey does the same shit McGregor does but in an more annoying way.

She always manufactures a reason to hate whoever she is fighting, they insulted her mommy or her family etc.  It is all hype.

This is as old as the fight game. She makes her and her opponent more money. How many fights in UFC and boxing do you see practically a blood feud before the fight and then after the fight they of course hug? Of course in UFC while the champ is trying to hype the fight on God knows how many TV spots their opponent gets to train. Seems kind of unfair in a way. 

Honestly, no one really cares. I guess there is a little crossover appeal and even dudes like Herschel Walker that got into fighting caused some intrigue, but as often as he's injured or whatever is taking so long with training to even get him fight ready has just really dragged on too long that no one really cares anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Mighty Mouse.

Not too shabby.

Right after that fight I asked my friend "Is that really the best they can get to fight Mighty Mouse?"  That weight class is struggling to find competition for him.  Benavidez is probably the closest and they have already fought three times.

I expected Jones to be pretty dominant against OSP.  Surprised he couldn't finish him.  Just rust I guess.  Having DC and Rogan on the broadcast was annoying at times because they talked over each other.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, nate said:

Dana White was just on Kevin and Bean, said Silva had to have his gall bladder removed.

Can't imagine he has any more fights left in him.

his biggest concern now is whether or not his doctor will let him eat INO fries.

• 4 weeks later...

Great night of fights at The Forum. That Hendo moment was awesome and may be his last great one. Hope he calls it a career and rides off on that high note. Rockhold fought stupidly and gave a brawler a chance. 

Some drama broke out during the main event and the UFC banned Ariel Halwani for life for "leaking" the Lesnar news before the reveal.

I was reading about it this morning, such bullshit. They kind of did the same thing when he dropped the original McGregor-Diaz rematch too, if I remember correctly. He's like the inside scoop dude of MMA, it's his job. The UFC has a bad reputation with the media and this kind of stuff. If they aren't releasing the info directly or if someone happens to say something bad they get blackballed by the UFC, don't get credentials at events, etc.