• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UFC Thread

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2022 at 8:27 AM, Brandon said:

Word is he shot at someone that molested his 4 year old over 100 times.

Reading about it last night. Probably every fathers worst nightmare and everyone chiming in said they would do the same.

How could any father let a guy get away with that?

• 3 months later...

Yeah, the last two were the bummers (I keep saying this, but I have to give Volk credit for an outstanding fight and game plan. He beat the shit out of Hollowway even though I was pulling for the Hawaiian), as well as Munhoz looking for the exit against O'Malley.

Strickland getting dirt napped made it all worth it, though.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Brandon said:

If anyone cares, one of the wildest fights just went down. This will probably be on YouTube in a bit since it’s on ABC.

Matt Schnell vs. Su Mudaerji

Absolutely wild. Both will get the 50k bonus and maybe fight of the year, so far.

@Brandonthat fight was simply insane.  Mudaerji had Schnell all but knocked out with those elbows, then Schnell landed that straight right, right down Broadway, and rocked Mudaerji.  Once Schnell had full mount and rained the elbows down, it was all but over, but damn…..one of the best fights I’ve seen in a long time, and top 5 ever.

• 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

One of the craziest things I’ve ever seen.  Especially after Diaz came out and said he didn’t even want to fight the guy.  Very WWE stuff

I haven’t seen it, but watched a video with audio and it seemed like Dana White was giddy about the change and welcomed it. Everyone hates people that miss weight, and by that much?

In a weird way I think it might be a better card. At least Diaz vs. Ferguson is a little more even. Khamzat vs. Holland is probably worse, but Kevin can scrap. Who cares about the rest.

7 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I haven’t seen it, but watched a video with audio and it seemed like Dana White was giddy about the change and welcomed it. Everyone hates people that miss weight, and by that much?

In a weird way I think it might be a better card. At least Diaz vs. Ferguson is a little more even. Khamzat vs. Holland is probably worse, but Kevin can scrap. Who cares about the rest.

Chimaev  and Ferguson can both scrap, but from everything I read, Dana White was grooming Chimaev to be the next Khabib.  Diaz is like a feral cat, who knows with that guy.

I DO know that White hates when guys miss weight and to miss by 7 freaking pounds isn’t just missing weight, that’s almost impossible at the end of a training camp.  Dana won’t forget this, and he won’t get a shot for a while.

Hopefully, the card works out and I’m glad they got the fights squared away.

9 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Chimaev  and Ferguson can both scrap, but from everything I read, Dana White was grooming Chimaev to be the next Khabib.  Diaz is like a feral cat, who knows with that guy.

I DO know that White hates when guys miss weight and to miss by 7 freaking pounds isn’t just missing weight, that’s almost impossible at the end of a training camp.  Dana won’t forget this, and he won’t get a shot for a while.

Hopefully, the card works out and I’m glad they got the fights squared away.

Yeah, the plan was to have Chimaev fight Nate because when he beats Nate’s there is kind of a built in fan base for when Diaz leaves.

Now who knows what the fuck. I think there was a ton of backlash about setting these two up (Chimaev was a -1000 favorite) and then with the shot leading up to the fight between different fighters, they got smart and decided to make it even wilder. It may be one of the greatest publicity stunts of all time.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...