• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UFC Thread

On August 16, 2016 at 2:15 PM, Richard said:

202 going to beat 200 as the biggest ufc of all time?

Possibly.

200 was a better overall put together card, but ultimately sucked. But these two dudes can sell a fight and it has crazy hype going in.These dudes are going to stand there and bang too.

8 hours ago, Thomas said:

I had Connor just barely. I think it depends how you scored the 2nd. 

Yeah, it was definitely close.  I don't have a problem with the result, I just thought Diaz won the second.  But as always when a fight goes to a decision the guy with more damage to his body usually loses and Diaz's leg was seriously fucked up and so was his face.

The Cerrone combo was a thing of beauty.  That body shot man.

Also, did anyone think that Korean guy was trying to lose the fight?  WTF was he doing diving in over and over.

didn't watch the fight, but turned on sports center in time to see a little bit of video. was surprised to see how bloody both of them were and my initial reaction was that macgregor must have lost. was also surprised to learn it went the whole 5 rounds - seems like most of these fights end pretty quickly, but that's based on an extremely limited sample size.

it was brill.

nate was a mess just like last time and both were gassed after 3 rounds.

conor fucked him up in the first two rounds, i thought he was going down the third, and the last two were basically stalemates with both dudes trying to hold on.

i really don't get the diaz won comments and no one can seem to answer this question: if you have a close fight, how does a guy that got dropped three times while the other dude is on his feet the whole fight win?

hell of a fight, haven't seen that in a while. it was like watching a war. i need to catch up on all the post fight stuff, the place we watched it at decided it would be great to turn the joint into a club as soon as the fight winner was announced but realized the entire place wanted to hear the fighters and kept cutting in and out the music based on when they felt everyone was done talking.

10-8 is weird but he looked like he might not make it during the third.

What they did is setup another rematch.

The Diaz brothers specialize in talking a lot of shit and getting well paid to get the shit kicked out of them for 3-5 rounds and then making excuses for why they lost.

That was as fun as I can remember watching a fight. Conor really dug deep for that 4th round. 

I had Conor 3-2. The knockdowns in round 2 won him that round, no matter the nate flurry at the end.

Sounds like they'll take a fight break from each other and Conor has options of Alvarez or Aldo.