• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UFC Thread

• 2 weeks later...

snaps.

i like holm. she messed up the meisha fight while winning and i think she won that decision in the schevchenko fight. the last one should have been a no contest or with the point deductions holm would have won with those shots after the bell, i think there was 2-3 by the chick that won.

i like her style matchup versus that beastly brazilian chick that is dismantling that division.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

GSP actually finished a fight, I am so surprised.

I am late to the thread but Mighty Mouse is fun to watch.  Since his very first fight in the UFC he has just had so much energy, throws like 3x punches than his opponent, never stops moving.

• 4 weeks later...

unfuckingbelievable.

if you ever get a chance to watch the oliviera/medeiros fight going on right now, it's worth your time. the first round just ended with two more to go (this won't go the distance) and it's already fight of the year.

round 2 over. yeah, this is on the lawyer/mcdonald level. both dropped, both bloody, both just just swinging. agreed with Joe rogan, one of the best fights of all-time.

Edited by Brandon

25 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

No, haven't done a PPV in a long time.   Sounds like Alvarez had a great fight though

Solid fight. Normally fight of the night and in retrospect, maybe in contention for fight of the year......but that one we saw was once in a lifetime.

Not a bad night of fights. Ngannu literally jumped to a title fight in five random-is fights. dude hits like bricks.

Holloway/Aldo is up now. 

After how good the last one was and seeing the card, I was down. May not buy 219, though.