• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UFC Thread

• 2 weeks later...

gastelum just missed weight and his fight with cowboy is off. however, souza has just been seen on a scale so all sorts of speculation is going around since he wasn't originally on the card.

i know conor just made weight, so i assume everyone else has since he would be last.

i was surprised, i thought it would be closer. conor fucked him up so bad it looked like alvarez didn't even belong in the same cage.

just watched the post fight press conference, wonder what's next for conor. he's looking for some unprecedented money and ownership plus a kid on the way. to be honest, he does hold some cards. plus, everyone wants him to cash in. he's got pull to call shots.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That first time she got hit, her face and demeanor completely changed. Her head stayed on a line and her punches looked so sloppy against someone who hits like a dump truck. She should definitely retire.

Nunes taunting Rousey's trainer was the best 

edmond-tarverdyan-amanda-nunes.jpg

Garbrandt looked like a very special fighter out there and the next big name for the UFC. He vs TJ will be very good to watch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chuck pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...