• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UFC Thread

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

McGregor looking better in the beginning of the 3rd 

Oh yeah, I totally knew that would happen when I first called it on page 3 of this thread. You can totally trust me without having to look it up, too.

Khabib yells at him as they are pulled apart then starts yelling at Conor's corner.  He then hops the cage and goes after them in the crowd.

While that is going on, one oh Khabib's buddies jumps into the cage and clocks McGregor in the back of the head. 

Dana's history proves he won't reprimand Khabib. Conor and his goons attacked Khabib's team which took some fighters out of action due to injuries. Dana's response was to give Conor a title shot. Then Dana uses the bus attack to promote the fight. Just adding fuel to the fire. 

For good or bad, Khabib is now the biggest name in UFC. His next fight will draw ratings. Dana will continue to follow the money and use this incident as promotion. 

I'm glad someone stood up to Conor and his goons. Something that Dana or officials haven't done. Although it was cheap how Khabib and his team handled their response, I'm OK with the end result.