• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UFC Thread

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Well a hit and run where he ran a red light, injured a pregnant woman and the APD found a weed pipe in the rental car.

(That was seriously big news here. I go through that light each day to work.)

but it didn't happen at a sanctioned UFC event. 

23 hours ago, Thomas said:

Well a hit and run where he ran a red light, injured a pregnant woman and the APD found a weed pipe in the rental car.

(That was seriously big news here. I go through that light each day to work.)

Yeah, it was way worse.  He should still be in jail for it.

I'd rather get direct quotes than reading a bunch of muddled Twitter responses.

Directly from Khabib addressing Dana.

"Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?"

"Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started."

Khabib on the threat of firing Tukhugov

"If you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother."

"If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself."

I agree with all of it. I expect Dana to do nothing since he wants to get paid. Dana knows if Khabib leaves, he will get paid elsewhere (probably for more $) to fight, especially a McConnor rematch.

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

while copying and pasting one.

I'm B, you're the only one who copied and pasted a Twitter post. 

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

Side note, both were suspended for 10 days. That will teach them.

who?

13 hours ago, Lou said:

I'm B, you're the only one who copied and pasted a Twitter post. 

who?

That post Mancini posted from Khabib was from his Twitter or Instagram saying he would quit if he buddy was pulled from the UFC.

Both fighters were suspended for 10 days and have a hearing October 24th.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

10 days is nothing.  I'm sure both of their medical suspensions are longer than that.

From what I heard, the 10 days is just the max they can issue and then at that hearing they can assess more based on that. Kind of a weird way to do things, but that's the Nevada State Commission.

• 5 weeks later...