• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OFFICIAL DUCKS - KINGS SERIES THREAD

crazy series.

kings stole game one, but we did that to finish out dallas. it happens.

quick obviously stole game two.

we have not had one game this postseason where the goalie has stole us a win.

you need at least one of those a series.

this wont be a sweep, but ducks better figure out a way to get some bodies in front of quick soon.

Dang, I'm apparently the only one who wants Hiller to start game 3.  Quite frankly it doesn't matter who we start in net, the key will be getting traffic in front of Quick.  If the Ducks can score 3 goals I am pretty confident in a game 3 victory.

Man, the game tonight is just so huge!  I want this to be a long drawn out battle of a series and a Ducks win tonight will be huge in helping that.  I'll be making the trip up to Staples tonight but will miss game 4 for a wedding.  Ducks need to win 1 of the next 2 (if not both) because I will be very upset if I don't get to watch Teemu's last game.

Man, the game tonight is just so huge!  I want this to be a long drawn out battle of a series and a Ducks win tonight will be huge in helping that.  I'll be making the trip up to Staples tonight but will miss game 4 for a wedding.  Ducks need to win 1 of the next 2 (if not both) because I will be very upset if I don't get to watch Teemu's last game.

i hope the Kings can accommodate you by letting you watch teemu's last game.

That makes straight games worth the price of admission. The home team is still victor-less. Still don't know how the refs missed the high stick just before Lovejoy scored. Now I just hope Anderson didn't seriously injure his knee. I want to see both these teams stay healthy til the end.

Great game!

Ducks finally decided to play their up-tempo offensive style, and look at those results!

The kings are great at sucking you into playing their slow, defensive, big-hit style, but they are the best team in the world at it so it's a losing proposition (see: Sharks in round 1).

Great game. Man Teemu's goal went off the elbow of his stick - how brutal would that have been if he missed it? Reminds me of sharks vs avs back when I was in college and he missed an open wrap a round which lost them the game/series.

How about Maroon? Dude is a beast, love seeing him come into form.

Kings messed up in one area: handling the puck.   They had double digit giveaways.    They outhit, outshot, and out face-offed the Ducks.

But the sloppy puck handling cost them that 2nd goal that was the eventual game winner.

Quick also probably should have stopped Lovejoy's shot that made it 3-1, and even his body language showed it.   He usually stops those shots pretty easily.

This is going 7 games, I can feel it.

Even as a Kings' fan, that was an impressive hit by Belesky.

Edited by Angel Oracle

for all the desire of you ducks fans to have more guys in front of the net, not a single one of your goals last night involved a guy in front of the net screening Quick.

Except for the first one, where Maroon was directly in front of Quick.