• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OFFICIAL DUCKS - KINGS SERIES THREAD

Time to revive the weekly call to fire Boudreau? No excuse for giving up a goal with 7 frickin seconds left. 

He didn't give that goal up, not his fault. The Ducks were the better team, just got unlucky, oh well. If they keep playing the way they did tonight, they'll win the series.

That was a pretty tough loss to take. I felt like the ducks got the better of the kings that game. Just couldn't hang on for seven more seconds or put the puck in in ot. Then to lose on a post rebound off the goalie is just brutal. This is going to be a long gritty series.

Edited by Corona

Ducks won plenty of games this season when they got out played, this is one of those games where they outplayed their opponent in every way possible except for probably goal tending and that made the difference.

Hiller played well but Quick made some huge stops that kept the Kings in it.

i heart marian gaborik. i'm thinking of having another child with my wife just so i can name him marian.

2014 Gaborik = 2012 Carter, same impact like trade.

And who assists on the winner? Yep, the possible Selke winner, Kopi.

Noww, the million dollar question is: can Mitchell or Regehr return soon?

It's pretty hard to win a series with only 5 blueliners.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Not a bright question, nor statement.

Why? His playoff record speaks for itself. I hated him when he was with the Caps and hated it when the Ducks hired him, and neither last year's first round flameout nor this year's performance so far has changed the fact that he is a woeful playoff coach and that his teams lose to way lower seeds every year. 

Why? His playoff record speaks for itself. I hated him when he was with the Caps and hated it when the Ducks hired him, and neither last year's first round flameout nor this year's performance so far has changed the fact that he is a woeful playoff coach and that his teams lose to way lower seeds every year. 

Your hate for Bruce has clouded your judgement. There isn't anything he did last night to lose that game, and especially give it away. Give credit to the Kings for that win. Quick just outplayed the Ducks. It's common in the playoffs that a hot goalie will shut down the better offense.

Well that was a heartbreaking game for me.  Nice to see the building was 80-85% Ducks fans...only problem is the crowd noise was pretty lackluster for a Sat night IMO.  Tried to get chants started in 412 all game but no one was having it.  Ducks need to come out strong on Monday, can't afford to be in an 0-2 hole going into Staples.

Bruce should not and will not be fired.  Clown thoughts.

The predominant portion of Kings fans were awesome at the game. Of course, we talked a little trash to each other, but it was all in good fun.

Saying that, when I was leaving a Kings fan was standing outside the exit screaming at all the Ducks fans. I told him that, "he of all fans (because of the last series) shouldn't be proclaiming that the series is over." He replied with a chest bump and calling me a "dickhead."

Besides that I had a great time at the game until the last seven seconds.

Last night was great until 7.5 seconds left in the 3rd. The Ducks dominated this game in every aspect and a fluke goal and gwg lets LA steal this game. Very frustrating. All we had to do was clear the puck one more effin time. From an outside perspective though... ****ing what a game. Monday is going to be insane.