• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OFFICIAL DUCKS - KINGS SERIES THREAD

Oh, you mean classy like when the Kings fans booed Andersen when he went down with an injury?

Like how Ducks fans boo Brown every time he goes down injured?  I'm talking specifically about a Ducks fan/moderator here; we're all aware there are douche fans on both sides.

What a game last night!  Funny how much shit the Kings fans were talking behind me right when I showed up, then nothing much after midway through the 2nd.  Hopefully the Ducks can close it out in Staples.  If not, Friday night will be absolutely insane!

Pretty typical of loudmouth fans; once their team starts losing, they tend to go away (if they're even watching the game).

If Geoff truly was just meaning it in good natured form, then I apologize to Geoff.

I guess I figure that because I don't talk s_it on Ducks fans, that the same would be the case for Ducks fans towards the Kings.  

It's difficult to read sarcasm on message boards; sorry if I continue to take the moderator at his printed words..

That was a pretty good game for the Ducks last night, tho they let-off the gas-pedal late.  They continue to beat the Kings to every loose puck with their speed, and Gibson was solid again.  It's a tough mountain for the Kings to climb, to win another comeback series.

I'm still at odds with Sutters' coaching "style."  I think you've gotta call a time-out, when your team goes down 3-1 with 17 minutes left in the 2nd period.  And, when they go down further, it's time to embarrass your team and rest your #1 goalie for the next one.

The Kings are beating the Ducks in the stat-line (face-offs, shots, and hits), but it's not translating into goals and wins.  They look plain soft and flat out there.

I look at it this way.   Every team has a Shane Doan or a Dustin Brown playing for them, an instigator to get under the other team's skins.

Do I like it?   I'm not crazy about it, but every team sees it as a need.

Admittedly, Smith-Pelly has gotten under my skin, not for anything bad he's done but because he's doing damage to the Kings by himself. 

Dude seems to always be in the right place at the right time.   And this is his first NHL season! 

I'm just frustrated that Brown has lost a step or two, it seems.   The Ducks are big time exploiting his slowness.  

It's getting closer to time to keep him permanently on the checking lines.   But even there, his speed is an issue. 

Edited by Angel Oracle

Like how Ducks fans boo Brown every time he goes down injured? I'm talking specifically about a Ducks fan/moderator here; we're all aware there are douche fans on both sides.

Dustin Brown must get injured on every shift. Is he injury prone?

Lol @ all the Kings fans blaming themselves.

The Ducks won the western conference by relentlessly pressuring teams and forcing turnovers.

muzzin falls in the corner not under much pressure, goal.

martinez wonderfully puts in getz under no pressure for a 2 on 1, goal.

greene makes an abortion of a play, goal. 

fair enough, the ducks still had to score. however, if it was the ducks who did those errors, i would have said the ducks shot themselves in the foot. 

Not sure why people care who horses, jockeys, and pop stars root for.  The Ducks really promoted the first two and the fans ate it up.  A Ducks fan handled the other one.  

Geoff, was that you with the real life Bieber meme?  

I don't understand why tomorrow's game has a scheduled 6:30 start.  I think all of the games have started 15 minutes later than scheduled.   This one probably will, too.  I doubt ratings will increase by starting it 15-30 minutes earlier.