• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OFFICIAL DUCKS - KINGS SERIES THREAD

Worst game of the series from the Ducks. ****ing pathetic. Getzlaf and Perry have been bums out there. Regardless if its them sucking or Doughty shutting them down, its unacceptable. They couldn't connect on the simplest of passes and the Kings D was shutting them down at the blue line all night. Ducks need to pull their ****ing heads out of their asses on Friday night or else we're getting embarrassed yet again on home ice in game 7.

Worst game of the series from the Ducks. ****ing pathetic. Getzlaf and Perry have been bums out there. Regardless if its them sucking or Doughty shutting them down, its unacceptable. They couldn't connect on the simplest of passes and the Kings D was shutting them down at the blue line all night. Ducks need to pull their ****ing heads out of their asses on Friday night or else we're getting embarrassed yet again on home ice in game 7.

With all that, they still have a chance at the end. Chill man, hard to win 4 in row. They are coming home where they have been great at home all season. The crowd will be pumped. I like their chances.

Yeah, there's no logic to thinking a playoff game will be over in two and a half hours. Poor planning by whoever does the scheduling.

Ehh I'm more pissed at nbcsn for broadcasting the 2 games one after another. They could put one on cnbc or at least showed the start of the kings/ducks on cnbc. Missed over 5 mins of the game because they didn't do that.

With all that, they still have a chance at the end. Chill man, hard to win 4 in row. They are coming home where they have been great at home all season. The crowd will be pumped. I like their chances.

I just needed to vent lol. Just pissed off that we played such a bad game. Not one person stood out to me last night. Like you said, we still had our chances, but it just frustrates me we can't play a full 60 minute game of Ducks hockey. They better do it tomorrow.

I hate game 7's.  Quick was really good last night, made all the difference.

Also, they put the start of the Ducks game on NHL Network if you had DirecTV.

How do you not love Game 7's?!  I get being stressed-out watching them, but this is what the playoffs are all about.  I'm hoping for an OT winner; if the Ducks get it, that building will be seismic!  Otherwise...  

Goodluck to both teams; cheers to the first-ever freeway-series!

I hope none of the players pulls a Lucic during the handshake, and that the winning fans don't get too douchey in here.

Interesting watching the game in a sports bar in San Jose.  I was the only person in the place that gave a s**t.  Everyone else was watching basketball. 

Friday will be fun (read: stressful).  I may drink (read: I'll drink)

I just needed to vent lol. Just pissed off that we played such a bad game. Not one person stood out to me last night. Like you said, we still had our chances, but it just frustrates me we can't play a full 60 minute game of Ducks hockey. They better do it tomorrow.

It's all good, man, I understand, I vented too, just not publicly lol.  The Ducks just didn't play their game(or the Kings took them out of their game) last night. That game reminded me of Game 2, as the only other game they didn't play their game. The other 4, they played their game and the results showed. Just gotta do that in Game 7. 

i'm only going to be able to see the first period because i have rehearsal tonight and because my Sabbath begins. i'll probably dvr the game to watch tomorrow night. nothing like a game 7 in hockey.

I hope the Kings win 6-0 and all you retarded Dicks fans cry yourselves to sleep and you actually need therapy to get over your shitty team losing. **** you.

But seriously though, this will be a good game. Whomever wins deserves it and will hopefully beat the Hawks in the next round. Seriously **** that team and their bandwagon fans.

I hope the Kings win 6-0 and all you retarded Dicks fans cry yourselves to sleep and you actually need therapy to get over your shitty team losing. **** you.

But seriously though, this will be a good game. Whomever wins deserves it and will hopefully beat the Hawks in the next round. Seriously **** that team and their bandwagon fans.

Agreed, I am rooting for whoever wins this game to beat the ****ing Hawks.  I hate them so much.

Fvck you back. Ducks finnah stomp.

Game time bitchez!!