• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OFFICIAL DUCKS - KINGS SERIES THREAD

Both the Kings and Ducks are playing stellar hockey right now.........

Kings fans, let's just hope tonight's team shows up for the Ducks series and not whatever team that was on the ice for Games One and Two.

This is just great for S. Cal hockey..........

The Angels beating the Doggies in the World Series?

you know, I dont really have the disdain for the Dodgers that I have for the Kings.   Some Kings fans can be so ****ing obnoxious, so that definitely fuels my sentiments.  I love the Ducks and Angels pretty equally so... yea.  I think i'd feel better about beating the damn A's in the playoffs then the Dodgers to be honest.  Or the Red Sox, I'd say that when we swept the BoSox out  that would be more my current most satisfying sports moment.  Really though, beating Kings would been pretty close to topping that.  I really cant stand the Kings.  Just my personal thing.

Edited by UndertheHalo

Tickets in the "kings shoot twice net" sections are going like hot cakes

i got tickets to games 1 and 2 sitting on the ducks shoot twice side, they are basically gone.  I had to get mine resale. Overpriced as all **** also.

Edited by UndertheHalo

i got tickets to games 1 and 2 sitting on the ducks shoot twice side, they are basically gone. I had to get mine resale. Overpriced as all **** also.

I got 2 for game 2. 76 a piece. Section 439

Edited by nando714

Man, I was going to buy tickets, but I think I'm going to pass. I'm looking at tickets for $140 each for upper deck seats. I was at game 4 between the Kings and Sharks at Staples and paid $150 each for premier seats.

This is tough for me. I grew up a long-suffering Kings fan of course, then the Ducks were born hatched. I supported the Ducks because they're my home team but I can't just start hating the Kings. Now I have to choose one over the other to root for. After this series I'll root for whichever team moves on but for now, it's...

GO KINGS GO

Edited by Jay

This is tough for me. I grew up a long-suffering Kings fan of course, then the Ducks were born. I supported the Ducks because they're my home team but I can't just start hating the Kings. Now I have to choose one over the other to root for. After this series I'll root for whichever team moves on but for now, it's...

GO KINGS GO

I think a lot of us are in the same boat that live in OC.  But GO DUCKS GO!  You really can't go back again once you have made that change. 

Everyone thinks the Kings have the momentum because of their historic win but the Ducks had their share of drama getting to this point as well.