• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OFFICIAL DUCKS - KINGS SERIES THREAD

LOL. So OC Sports Grill is going to be handing out Kings towels and clappers before the game. Well they definitely are NEVER getting my business again. Idiots.

I watched game 1 there

There were more king than duck fans that's for sure

I watched game 1 there

There were more king than duck fans that's for sure

Apparently they've been advertising for Kings fans to go there lol. That's like going to Staples Center and having the ESPN Zone/Hooters/Pucks etc. Welcoming in the Ducks fans over their own. Have some damn loyalty for Christ's sake. I get that it'll make them money but damn.

You're fired Sutter!

Retire Mitchell, I'm suck and tired of you getting hurt all the time, you f$cjinh WUSS!

And if you are going to be a WUSS too Regehr, you can retire too!

Oh and Geoff, you have been a f)coming a__hole to Kings fans the whole post-season. Go spirit this, a__hole! I lost respect for you these past 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!

You're fired Sutter!

Retire Mitchell, I'm suck and tired of you getting hurt all the time, you f$cjinh WUSS!

Oh and Geoff, you have been a f)coming a__hole to Kings fans the whole post-season. Go spirit this, a__hole! I lost respect for you these past 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!

I am shocked to learn you had respect for me prior to the last 3 weeks.  I'm honored.  

Blessings to you and yours.  

You're fired Sutter!

you're bitching at sutter despite martinez and greene setting up the ducks for goals 3 & 4???

This tight checking style doesn't work against the better teams like Chicago and the Ducks.

It means having to be too perfect defensively.

And the anger is also over keeping wimps like Mitchell who always get hurt and thus cost the Kings in the long run. When has Mitchell NOT missed any significant ice time in a season or post-season?

They can get rid of Greene too. He hasn't done a thing this season.

And jerks like Geoff don't make it any easier. He must be real proud of his constant ribbing of Kings fans!

Edited by Angel Oracle

You're fired Sutter!

All these years and I finally find out that AO saves his best material for the NHL forum. 

Kings really played a solid offensive game tonight and beat the ducks in all offensive categories except the one that mattered most.

Keep playing the same way offensively, but for crying outloud, keep the ducks away from the front of the net.

Before this series I couldn't have told you much about Corey perry. I don't have much respect for him after the last five games.