• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OFFICIAL DUCKS - KINGS SERIES THREAD

Am I one of the few Kings fans on this board that understands Geoff is just joking around? Fans of both teams wanted this freeway series to happen so the trash talking comes with the territory. I just hope we win the series and give it right back to him.

If the Kings undetstand the concept that you play well for 60 minutes and not just 20 or 25 minutes, they would be in better shape. However in the past they seem to do this constantly. They do it in the regular season also, hence why they always miss out on home ice advantage.

Ducks are a good team and credit has to be given to them. Kings have hung in there so props to them also. Lets win tomorrow and take Game 7 and shut Geoff up. With all due respect of course to Geoff.

Fun game. Glad I went. Ducks had an amazing 2nd period. That was unbelievable. Let a few wtf goals through in the 3rd that made it close. Glad we held on and have a chance to close this out on Wednesday.

It was only one goal and it was a nice deflection by Gaborik. The Kings defense gave up a few wtf goals in my opinion.

Lol @ all the Kings fans blaming themselves.

The Ducks won the western conference by relentlessly pressuring teams and forcing turnovers.

Lol at your reading skills. "All Kings fans"? Did I not just give props to the Ducks and give them credit for playing well? How about lol at you Nate for not recognizing that a really good Kings team sucked it up last night defensively in the second period and a great Ducks team took advantage of it. Of course we get to blame the Kings for last night. They played really well offensively and deserved to win just as much as the Ducks if it wasn't for their defensive collapse. I can give credit to the Ducks for their win while blaming the Kings for their loss.

Edited by Kevin

Reading comprehension, I was simply referring to the Kings fans that weren't giving the Ducks any credit.

Also, why are the Queens fans so butt hurt by trash talk?  Trash talk is the cornerstone of sports.

You said all Kings fans. I gave the Ducks credit on the first post of this page. Although I'm not in this camp I did call out my fellow Kings fans for taking Geoff too seriously in that same post. They do need to lighten up.

No I said all the, as in all the guys who aren't giving the Ducks props.

Ah got it. My reading comprehension sucks. Touché. I still stick by the notion that the Ducks can be given credit for their win while blaming the Kings for their loss.

Edited by Kevin

The wtf goals I'm referring to are the Kings opening goal which was a total brain fart by Teemu (I'll admit this one is definitely on us more so than a wtf) but the one that really pissed me off was the Brown backhand goal essentially from the blue line that Gaborik was able to get a piece of to tap in for the 3rd goal.

The ducks need to do something about gaborik just camping in front of the net. He's scoring half of their damn goals off deflections or rebounds.

But outside of the first game, we are limiting Kopitar to at most one point a game.  He scares me more than Gaborik does.  Since Kopitar can just take over a game if you give him room.  

Actually looking at Gaborik's points.  2 points last game.  3 points first game.  And two 1's and a zero in the games in between.

What a game last night!  Funny how much shit the Kings fans were talking behind me right when I showed up, then nothing much after midway through the 2nd.  Hopefully the Ducks can close it out in Staples.  If not, Friday night will be absolutely insane!

I think the odds are that the Kings take Game 6. However I also thought they would win at least one at home. Really hoping for a game 7 for obvious reasons but like halobob, it would probably be an insane game.