• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OFFICIAL DUCKS - KINGS SERIES THREAD

You pull a goalie to make a point or because he is playing poorly. Gibson isn't playing poorly. All goals were rebounds and not clearing out the front of the crease.

The second goal with giving up a rebound with teo guys there is uncalled for at this level.

as for pulling Gibson, at some point you have to -- even if the score isn't reflective of how he's played -- but have to make a change to change up the mix on the ice some how - because nothing is working........

I know, I get it.

It's like firing Sosh after last year or how the Kings pulled Quick earlier in the series.

One of those unfair things, but it's accepted.

yeah, Sutter interview was great, as always.........

and, YES.....after the Olympics stuff and the year Seanne had, it is tough to see this for him.......

now it's a 5-zip game.

What I really don't like about this - despite really liking the end result -- is that after a game like this Teemu is probably not going to get the final skate around salute he deserves......if the Kings win this 1-zip or in OT or something --- the fans stand and salute him at the end of the game -----now, he's going to want to get off the ice as soon after the handshake drill as possible.......

sad to see a great career end this way...........oh well, the Olympic moment(s) were great.

Changed it.

I got friends on both sides, so had no dog in the fight (got into hockey because of the Kings '93 run, followed the Devils growing up, got into the Ducks after the lockouts and not having DirecTV and Devils games anymore) and just wanted a good series.

It had been good, but game 7's in the NHL are generally gold. This sucks. Was hoping for both teams to go all out....only one is doing so.

Probably should say this, but the Kings once came back from a 5-zip deficit in a playoff game against Detroit.......

the Kings pulled their goaltender (can't remember if it was Hrudey or even Potvin at the time) real early and it worked.......they came back to win the game in OT (more than one OT if I remember right-- this was back before shootouts but you don't have them in the playoffs anyway).