• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So WTH really happened to this Malaysian aircraft??

Bimal Sharma, a merchant navy captain whose sister Chandrika was on the plane, told the BBC he had experienced "hope and then despair and then hope and then despair".

"The area where Australia is looking - I was a captain at sea - I have been through that area several times. This area has got a concentration of garbage - plastics and wood."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26659951

"The area where Australia is looking - I was a captain at sea - I have been through that area several times. This area has got a concentration of garbage - plastics and wood."

There's a place like that north of Hawaii. Lots of garbage from Asia. The Japanese tsunami also threw tons of debris throughout the Pacific.

We have been looking in the wrong place. Apparently it was farther off course than we thought.

maxresdefault.jpg

This is a bad fake even by supermarket tabloid standards. The plane in the illustration has four engines and obviously isn't a 777. They could have at least spent $20 or so and gotten a proper model.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

We have been looking in the wrong place. Apparently it was father off course than we thought.

maxresdefault.jpg

This is a bad fake even by supermarket tabloid standards. The plane in the illustration has four engines and obviously isn't a 777. They could have at least spent $20 or so and gotten a proper model.

You have to take into consideration the typical IQ of the reader of this rag.  They wouldn't know the difference between a 777 and a biplane.  

Edited by IEAngelfan

This is the biggest story in America.  Yet none of you have been talking about it lately. Shame on you.

It's an 11 page thread and have been talking about it for weeks. What earth-shattering evidence has come out in the past 2 days. Better yet, has there been ANY new evidence the last 2 days??

Every time I switch to CNN, I see the exact same diagram of the plane's trajectory and same grainy image of a white blob floating in the ocean....which also hasn't been found.

This is the biggest story in America.  Yet none of you have been talking about it lately. Shame on you.

This is a story from Malaysia and doesn't even involve the US except as a part of a search and not rescue mission. We are only there at the behest of the Chinese and Malaysian government to assist. It is not an American story.

It's an 11 page thread and have been talking about it for weeks. What earth-shattering evidence has come out in the past 2 days. Better yet, has there been ANY new evidence the last 2 days??

Every time I switch to CNN, I see the exact same diagram of the plane's trajectory and same grainy image of a white blob floating in the ocean....which also hasn't been found.

2 days.  More like what earth shattering evidence has come out in the past 2 weeks?  Really the only thing of interest is that the engines do some kind of generic ping.  But even that is a guess.

Right now, I think my guess of this happening is the most probable atm.

dinosaur1960.jpg

So according to the article linked by gotbeer they turned 90 degrees then descended to 12k. Assuming cruising speed and any load less thsn 3 G's it takes at least 20 seconds to complete that turn. No way you waste that time after rapid decompression. Seems more logical that the altitude loss is a result of the energy bleed off resulting from a tight turn. At cruising levels the engines don't have a lot more to give to sustain that altitude.

I guess my take is that they may have had mechanical problems but not one that resulted in rapid decompression. The hard left turn was intentional but not due to aircraft failure.