• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So WTH really happened to this Malaysian aircraft??

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 crash was deliberate, aviation experts suggest

This is getting to be like Emeillia Earhart levels.  

I read that article this morning also. The fact that he flew over his home town and dipped his wing for a last look (supposedly) makes this theory as believable as any they've come up with so far. I hope they follow up on this and find the damn wreckage. 

35 minutes ago, Tank said:

equally hard to believe is that it's been over four years since the plane initially disappeared.

To be fair, the ocean is HUGE. I think most people dont really grasp just how much water covers the earth (especially if youve never been well out to sea). We find sunken ships sometimes, ships that sunk a century or more ago. And theyre generally in shallow water.

Factor in no one even knew when it went missing, or where....the ocean had a few weeks head start.

Its gone. Pieces may show up eventually. Or 100 years from now with different technology we find it. But for now, sadly, the ocean ate it.

2 hours ago, red321 said:

That's all fine and stuff...but isn't there more than one pilot in the cockpit?

Aliens took him.  But if this theory is correct.  One of the big questions for me is, is it really that easy to incapacitate an entire plane full of people?  

4 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Aliens took him.  But if this theory is correct.  One of the big questions for me is, is it really that easy to incapacitate an entire plane full of people?  

The pilot only had to deal with the co-pilot, the door to the cockpit is now made to prevent entrance by force. 

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The pilot only had to deal with the co-pilot, the door to the cockpit is now made to prevent entrance by force. 

It would be difficult.  But wouldn't be impossible to break down.  But if the plane was full of people, you would think that there would have been some form of communications.  Either sat phone, or Cell phone when they did come close to an area.  And I think there are rear comm devices.  

2 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Not sure exactly how the fly crew works. But if it was a long flight, maybe one naps?

But lets say he somehow killed copilot...if he descends the plane gently, which they are suggesting, non of the passengers are going to notice.

6 hour 20 minutes.  But according to wiki, they lost contact less than an hour into the flight.  And while it's a redeye, and I can see the passengers may not notice.  Besides the 2 pilots, there were 10 other crewmembers.  And they should notice a left turn like that.  

6 hours ago, gotbeer said:

6 hour 20 minutes.  But according to wiki, they lost contact less than an hour into the flight.  And while it's a redeye, and I can see the passengers may not notice.  Besides the 2 pilots, there were 10 other crewmembers.  And they should notice a left turn like that.  

True. Unless he made an announcement, like avoiding weather or something. 

• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, red321 said:

Great article, thanks for posting Red!

Id heard before that the pilot was being looked at as the cause. One of the only things that makes sense. Scary as hell when you think about it... some crazy bastard could do that whenever he wanted to.

The guy who found the debris sounds like someone id get along with. Love how he picked mozambique because he hadnt been there yet. No reason detective work cant be fun

3 hours ago, NJHalo said:

That is a long read. Any chance you can summarize it for us lazy people? And try to keep the summary < 50 words for us really lazy people

More or less conspiracy theories are generally dumb as hell, and the evidence points to the pilot causing it to happen (suicide).

Its not proof, but the best evidence suggests it.

10 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Great article, thanks for posting Red!

Id heard before that the pilot was being looked at as the cause. One of the only things that makes sense. Scary as hell when you think about it... some crazy bastard could do that whenever he wanted to.

The guy who found the debris sounds like someone id get along with. Love how he picked mozambique because he hadnt been there yet. No reason detective work cant be fun

That was scary. How easy it would be. Depressurize plane until everyone passes out and dies. Do whatever you want.