• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So WTH really happened to this Malaysian aircraft??

I'm beginning to think a government entity shot it down. 

Malaysia is either utterly incompetent or purposely misleading search teams because they're now claiming it showed up on radar over a different body of water on the west side.  This revelation came just today, which screams cover up.  Real radar info should have been available immediately. 

Malaysia is either utterly incompetent or purposely misleading search teams because they're now claiming it showed up on radar over a different body of water on the west side.  This revelation came just today, which screams cover up.  Real radar info should have been available immediately.

I'm not ready to leap to that conclusion, but it is really strange that they held back that information for so long. How could withholding that info from the public help them find the aircraft more quickly?

The public is not going to be helping them find the aircraft so what they know when really is meaningless.

Not in any official capacity, but it wouldn't hurt to give a heads up to fisherman or other non-military vessels in the area.

I'm not ready to leap to that conclusion, but it is really strange that they held back that information for so long. How could withholding that info from the public help them find the aircraft more quickly?

Evidently they didn't tell Vietnam or China either because they had search teams scouring the Gulf of Thailand and South China Sea since the plane disappeared. 

Malaysia is suddenly claiming military radar detected the plane on the opposite side of Malaysia, over a different body of water, even though civilian radar detected no such thing.  The military radar data should have been readily accessible.  It doesn't take 4 days to process and analyze it. 

Putin

This map is from AVHerald.com. 

The suspected debris locations were later proven false.  You can see where the last civilian radar position is.  Vietnam had been searching those waters for 4 days when Malaysia finally says, oh yeah, our military radar detected the plane near Pulau Perak, hundreds of miles away and totally off course.  But no civilian radar detected the plane over the Malacca Strait.

There's only two possibilities with regard to the radar claims by the Malaysian Air Force.  Either the data is incorrect or they are lying. 

malaysia_b772_9m-mro_gulf_of_thailand_14