• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So WTH really happened to this Malaysian aircraft??

so much for my theory about the plane being hijacked and taken to a secret location.

i hope this somehow leads them to the rest of the wreckage (though i doubt it).

Unless their plan of flying the plane to their secret undersea terrorist base didn't go as planned.

I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibilities that that flaperon was planted there.  Look at all the promises the Malaysian government made about finding the plane to have the ocean search turn up nothing.  Flaperons have been known to fall off jets without the plane crashing. 

Seems kind of strange for the local police to notify photographers before carrying it off the beach. 

23164016.JPG?itok=GJvfAm_y

so much for my theory about the plane being hijacked and taken to a secret location.

i hope this somehow leads them to the rest of the wreckage (though i doubt it).

Considering that this piece drifted for the better part of two years, it won't be much help in locating the rest.

I also had the idea that the plane landed somewhere, which is why no debris or oil was ever spotted.

Considering that this piece drifted for the better part of two years, it won't be much help in locating the rest.

I also had the idea that the plane landed somewhere, which is why no debris or oil was ever spotted.

The exact whereabouts of the plane going down have been known since day one.  That's my $0.02.

The exact whereabouts of the plane going down have been known since day one. That's my $0.02.

Obviously I'm not big on conspiracy theories but I do like thinking about them and the why behind them. I also think there have been times in the past where the government has lied to us, for example the JFK assassination. I haven't followed this story other than what I've read on here. Mp170, why do you think this?

Obviously I'm not big on conspiracy theories but I do like thinking about them and the why behind them. I also think there have been times in the past where the government has lied to us, for example the JFK assassination. I haven't followed this story other than what I've read on here. Mp170, why do you think this?

When the plane went missing and they suggested it made a u-turn and headed south over the Indian Ocean, all of the projected flight paths had it flying over the northern tip of Indonesia (see below).  Ever since then, Indonesia has been eerily quiet.  I don't think they volunteered any radar data, evidenced by the point on the map "Updated Last Air Defense Radar Point 18:22".  Yes, there are gaps in radar coverage.  Yes, a lot of countries don't want to reveal their defense (radar) capabilities.  But Indonesia being pretty much AWOL in the search is suspicious, I think.

I also don't think the satellite data is/was well understood.  And no doubt there are government agencies capable of hacking Inmarsat's satellite data.

malaysia_b772_9m-mro_gulf_of_thailand_14

I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibilities that that flaperon was planted there.  Look at all the promises the Malaysian government made about finding the plane to have the ocean search turn up nothing.  Flaperons have been known to fall off jets without the plane crashing. 

Seems kind of strange for the local police to notify photographers before carrying it off the beach. 

You are really going to try and sell that?

I don't know what to think anymore.  Who does? 

If you had been following the news on MH370 the last month, the search in the Indian Ocean quietly concluded with no plane found and lots of finger pointing.  Malaysia backed themselves into a corner by making unequivocal promises to find the jet.  You don't think there's a remote chance the flaperon got planted there? 

The exact whereabouts of the plane going down have been known since day one. That's my $0.02.

Supposedly the engine manufacturer has a program that communicates how the engines are operating while any 777 is in flight. It is transmitted via satellite. Seems that there would have been some clues from that.

When the plane went missing and they suggested it made a u-turn and headed south over the Indian Ocean, all of the projected flight paths had it flying over the northern tip of Indonesia (see below). Ever since then, Indonesia has been eerily quiet. I don't think they volunteered any radar data, evidenced by the point on the map "Updated Last Air Defense Radar Point 18:22". Yes, there are gaps in radar coverage. Yes, a lot of countries don't want to reveal their defense (radar) capabilities. But Indonesia being pretty much AWOL in the search is suspicious, I think.

I also don't think the satellite data is/was well understood. And no doubt there are government agencies capable of hacking Inmarsat's satellite data.

malaysia_b772_9m-mro_gulf_of_thailand_14

i was sure from the beginning it was down in the water. People i think dont really comprehend how vast rhe oceans are. It would be like throwing a marble in a lake a mile deep and giving it a several hour head start, then add currents.

The why it went down i have no clue, and the U turn is odd as hell. If youre suggesting the indonesians downed the plane, i wouldnt say its out of the realm of possibility. The suspected area its down though doesnt really lend to it though.

The U turn is the oddball, and the crash earlier this year in germany (?) Shows how much power the pilot has. But getting both to do it is odd...unless the other flight crew was locked out too?

i used to believe JFK was a conspiracy, and am still open to the idea, but so much of the "clues" have been debunked.

Not saying it didnt happen, but what pieces of evidence stand out to you that suggest it was? Not at all arguing with you, just for the sake of discussion.

Am tempted to make a seperate thread for it just because i was bored the other day and wasted like an hour reading about popular conspiracy theories. Love the movie JFK but had no clue that about 98 percent of it was total bullshit

The why it went down i have no clue, and the U turn is odd as hell. If youre suggesting the indonesians downed the plane, i wouldnt say its out of the realm of possibility. The suspected area its down though doesnt really lend to it though.

One theory is that a problem occurred quickly and the pilots tried to divert to the nearest airport. Then something catastrophic happened that either killed or incapacitated the flight crew, and the plane flew on autopilot until it ran out of fuel. This might explain why there was no distress call from the crew - they were too busy trying to figure out or counteract whatever had happened to make radio contact - or they never got the opportunity.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

When did Cristiano Ronaldo start working on Reunion Island? Seriously, only soccer players are allowed to wear hair like that.

One theory is that a problem occurred quickly and the pilots tried to divert to the nearest airport. Then something catastrophic happened that either killed or incapacitated the flight crew, and the plane flew on autopilot until it ran out of fuel. This might explain why there was no distress call from the crew - they were too busy trying to figure out or counteract whatever had happened to make radio contact - or they never got the opportunity.

And unfortunately, until the plane is found, nobody really will know what happened.  Just so many possibilities.  Heck, a computer can turn off and reset 3 of 4 engines on a plane while in flight, as seen earlier this year.  My conspiracy theory, outside of going back to the dinosaurs, is they had a massive electrical failure.  They would semi explain why there was no communication.  And if they had to go manual everything, it's possible that they just got lost trying to navigate back to the airport.  At least it would explain the u turn, and possibly following coastline to a certain point.  

This makes a lot of sense.