• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert suing Jack Clark

Spirit

National media like controversy and there isn't any here. Now, if Clark came out with hard proof Albert took steroids, it would be different. But he has no proof and everyone knows he has no proof. That's why his Lawyer is trying to deflect with this polygraph nonsense.

No, he really doesn't.  This is a ridiculous lawsuit.  A pure PR stunt.  In a few months, when exactly nothing meaningful has happened with the actual lawsuit, I'm sure you still won't admit your ignorance.  

And every time "PED", "Pujols", and "lie" get in news cycles, it's bad for Pujols.  The instant Pujols is deposed, it backfires on him. His lawyers are incompetent if they let it get that far.  Just one huge blunder.  I think it's hilarious.  

Yes, he actually does, that is unless he admits he lied. Ah yes, but I'm just ignorant. 

And BS that every time this hits the news cycles it's bad for Pujols. It'snot hurting him to defend his honor. The only way a deposition backfires on Pujols is if he has something to hide that the deposition reveals, which is apparently your position. 

Cezero is correct. I've worked on many political campaigns as a communications consultant. Attempting to correct a slander with facts usually just embeds the slander as fact in casual followers minds.

There was a lot of research into this around Obama and his birth certificate debacle in 2008.

Extremely clown move by the Albert Pujols to pursue this lawsuit IMO. Even if he wins the lawsuit I doubt he changes public opinion much. Stubborn dude who doesn't listen to reason. Can't wait for 8 more years...

• 1 month later...

I'd just like to point out how right I was despite what some of the shrieking chorus were saying.

Albert's lawyers would have been idiots to pursue this far enough for a judge to lay eyes on it.  

did they drop the case or something?

I'm just guessing his legal team quietly stopped pursuing it, but maybe they're stupid enough to still be looking to get it before a judge.  

Reporters would have put out some stories by now if there were anything activtely going on.  They're vultures when it comes to this.  

i probably agree with your assertions, but i think you came across poorly in this thread. no big deal though.

• 2 months later...

"You call someone a juicer, in fact, there are multiple definitions of 'juicer,'" Watkins said.

Oh boy, the Clinton defense. This should take a Judge about 5 minutes to read the motion for dismissal and then tell Watkins to not waste his time and prepare a defense for his client.

Cez, you are like Tanaka aka No Marbles. You've made up a story in your head and sticking to it regardless of the facts. The only difference is you won't be changing your screen name and avatar when the dust clears.

But you probably should.

Edited by Eric Notti

I'm ok with everything but to keep bringing up Pujols' family foundation as an example of why he is beyond reproach is ridiculous. Tiger Woods has a foundation and we all know his story. I could care less about what Albert did or didn't do as a Cardinals player. He needs to perform as an Angels player and that's all that matters moving forward.

• 2 weeks later...