• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert suing Jack Clark

Spirit

Pujols will never win in the court of public opinion no matter what the outcome.

Does anyone here believe that Pujols NEVER once took a PED in his career?

Pujols profile fits the classic PED user.

Of course he didn't.  He never came from a country rife with PEDs.  He never took them, and, even clean, was easily the best player of his generation, better than all those others who did take PEDs.

Just like Lance Armstrong.

Pujols will never win in the court of public opinion no matter what the outcome.

Does anyone here believe that Pujols NEVER once took a PED in his career?

Pujols profile fits the classic PED user.

Serious question that I'm genuinely interested in knowing your answer to: How does Pujols fit the profile of the "classic PED user"?

I'm not dismissing the possibility that he did use PEDs totally, I mean there were a ton of guys, I suspect a lot more than we currently(or will) know about that did use, so who knows, but I don't have any particular reason to suspect Pujols in particular.

Where would we be without Trolldaddy's insights?

Where would we be without insight? There would be 0% interest in a message board with no insight. That's why we choose to be here and participate. I don't come here to read about WAR. I voice my opinion about team issues but I don't make it personal. If your looking for only mindless devotion posters you will lose at least 99% of the people here.

Now Pujols' attorney blasts back.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/pujols-attorney-fires-back-at-polygraph-offer-in-steroid-defamation/article_59737ebd-4e34-5ef5-bc67-8f0ae95f63a7.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

None of this shiat helps Albert and what he's being paid 25 mil a year to do... hit the baseball for the Angels.

Lost in all of this is Clark has to defend his statements, not Pujols his career. That is what the law suit is about, Clark's actions and he is the one that has to defend himself. In this case the prosecution has the upper hand and Pujols never has to take the stand. It is between Clark and Milhfield to fight out who is lying.