• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert suing Jack Clark

Spirit

No witnesses have been deposed yet. Let's see how all this plays out before we judge Clark, Pujols, Mihlfeld or their attorneys. I still think that Albert will win by default because Clark will run out of resources to defend himself. So the longer it plays out the more likely that we may never hear the entire story about this whole issue. I'm sure that MLB is watching this closely to avoid another black eye.

That's pretty convenient for you.  If Clark wins you can say "see, I told you so!"  If Pujols wins you can say "we never got to hear the entire story."

I think Clark's attorney is pretty sharp. Take a lie detector test and be done with it.

Before reading the rest of this thread, posturing. Both sides know no one is taking a steroid test. He's trying bro win the court of opinion before it goes to trial.

Call it sharp if you want, but it's standard and he is trying to get the public opinion in his favor before a possible trial. Seems standard to me.

That's pretty convenient for you. If Clark wins you can say "see, I told you so!" If Pujols wins you can say "we never got to hear the entire story."

Actually it's convenient for everyone involved. This should have never reached this level. Clark is stupid for saying it and Pujols should have just let it go after Mihlfeld denied the allegations. Clark is an idiot but he might just be telling the truth about what may have been said by Mihlfeld. None of us know what really happened.

Albert F'd up. NEVER threaten a lawsuit unless you are fully prepared to deal with the ramifications that follow.

Thanks again, Arte Claus, for this cornucopia of good tidings Pujols brings us.

While I agree, if Pujols has nothing to hide he is up. Thing about it the other way, would Pujols go into litigation knowing he'd be a mark and have to be an open book?

Actually it's convenient for everyone involved. This should have never reached this level. Clark is stupid for saying it and Pujols should have just let it go after Mihlfeld denied the allegations. Clark is an idiot but he might just be telling the truth about what may have been said by Mihlfeld. None of us know what really happened.

I disagree. If the trainer is lying then Pujols lets it go and takes it as clearance. By putting himself on the stand and opening a can of worms he is ready for battle.

Or Albert simply knows he has more money than Jack and will push it to the extent before he folds due to costs.

I disagree. If the trainer is lying then Pujols lets it go and takes it as clearance. By putting himself on the stand and opening a can of worms he is ready for battle.

Or Albert simply knows he has more money than Jack and will push it to the extent before he folds due to costs.

Pujols could easily win this case by default because Clark will run out of money. Albert will never have to take the stand. This is a bullsh*t case that will eventually get tossed. The only people who stand to gain from this are the attorneys.

This thread is all kinds of awesome. YK turning into AO and Claude being Claude. Keep it up boys this is entertaining.

If you repeat something you wrote earlier in the thread, its kinda annoying.  Three times, it should be known as an AO (though a Perfect 10 AO will also have a reference to a 1970's Long Beach State basketball player, or a 1960's obscure sitcom character).

I almost pulled an AO.