• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert suing Jack Clark

Spirit

Causing him mental anguish and anxiety.........at the plate.

Looks like Albert is preparing us for another drama filled subpar season because Jack Clark upset him.

Hey Albert you're going to make $23M in 2014 so forget about Jack Clark!

Don't pull something reaching like that, dude.

When a major athletic figure sues somebody for claiming that they did steroids, there's just no way in the world that they would be lying about not having doped.

Isn't he in a no win situation though?  If he says/does nothing, it's almost as if he isn't seriously disputing the claim.  If he does do something (legal action), he's thrown in the Armstrong bucket.  

Edited by Geoff Stoddart

I think I've reached the point that I would be satified with just 1 (one) solid season of Albert Pujols. A season with no adjustments, no injuries, no slumps, no drama, pouting or clubhouse fights. To be honest I don't even care if he was a steroid user because I'm still stuck watching him the next 8 seasons regardless.

Causing him mental anguish and anxiety.........at the plate.

Looks like Albert is preparing us for another drama filled subpar season because Jack Clark upset him.

Hey Albert you're going to make $23M in 2014 so forget about Jack Clark!

If he doesn't forget about jack clark and continues to sue, he'll make more thsn 23 mill :P

Pujols is an idiot for keeping this story alive.

Enjoy the half dozen extra press cycles with your name and steroids put next to each other in print and video stories over and over again.  

And have fun with the lawsuit, Albert.  lol.  

Got to agree with this. Albert may have to answer questions that later could lead to more questions. 

Edited by Hamiltown

Unless of course he's completely clean. If that's the case then good for him for going after Clark. I could be wrong, but I can't imagine another reason he would bring this up again.

I kinda wanted this to go away and have Albert concentrate on the upcoming season. I hope that the trainer doesn't change his story and say....I lied, I shot Albert in the As* with steroids. Of course Albert will then say... I wasn't aware that it was steroids. This crap can go on forever.