• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert suing Jack Clark

Spirit

"I would like to address Albert Pujols' pending defamation lawsuit and re-confirm that I have no knowledge whatsoever that Mr. Pujols has ever used illegal or banned PEDs," Clark said in a statement he released and was provided to The Post-Dispatch. "I publicly retract my statements that Albert Pujols used such substances. During a heated discussion on air, I misspoke and for that I sincerely apologize."

Pujols issued a statement Monday night in response to Clark's apology. "I have accepted Jack Clark's retraction and apology to resolve my lawsuit against him and clear my name."

A few months from now, it will be fun to bring this thread back.  Can't wait.  

Hey Cez. You're wrong.

Edited by Eric Notti

"I would like to address Albert Pujols' pending defamation lawsuit and re-confirm that I have no knowledge whatsoever that Mr. Pujols has ever used illegal or banned PEDs," Clark said in a statement he released and was provided to The Post-Dispatch. "I publicly retract my statements that Albert Pujols used such substances. During a heated discussion on air, I misspoke and for that I sincerely apologize."

Jack Clark fell just short of saying he made the whole thing up.  I think Pujols is pretty much happy with the outcome.

LOL @ "I misspoke."  

That's an interesting way of saying I made s**t up and was taking out my ass.

Final score

Lawyers....lots of $$$$

Albert Pujols Foundation $0

If this is a dig at Albert pursuing the lawsuit, then this is a bullshit statement. It's the equivalent of you donating $100 to the miracle league and me giving you shit for not giving $120. Edited by Stradling

If this is a dig at Albert pursuing the lawsuit, then this is a bullshit statement. It's the equivalent of you donating $100 to the miracle league and me giving you shit for not giving $120.

No it's a dig at the Lawyers not Albert but if you're willing to pledge $120 to go torwards the OC Miracle League, I'm willing to match you. It's a great cause.