• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumbo Pirates rumor

Scott34

Trumbo's value will likely never be higher. his low obp and high strikeouts are two problems. if pittsburgh is really willing to part with a quality arm, do the deal.

i have to think that whatever funk hamilton is in this year isn't permanent, and him getting back to his normal self this year or next should take care of missing trumbo. same with pujols.

Morse who has 11 homers right now?

Ibanez who is 41 years old?

Reynolds who has 15 homers right now?

Kubel who has 5 homers right now?

Most of those guys havent had anywhere near the ab's Trumbo's been getting. I'm not saying I'd rather have any of them over Trumbo, I just answered the question of FA DHs with the ability to hit for low average and 25 homeruns. Clearly I could name more expensive guys. Now you find a list of FA pitchers who can have a WHIP under 1.30 and an ERA under 4, which is what we would try to get in a prospect for Trumbo

I appreciate all the work and thought you put into this, but if Trumbo ever brought a return of Jameson Taillon I'd hop on the next plane to Cali and orally massage DiPoto.

I'm torn here. On one hand, I love Taillon. I drafted him as a long-term keeper in my fantasy league. On the other hand I basically mocked that poster that started the Howie Trade Idea thread for posting just this scenario. Also, plane tickets are expensive and I'm all out of Chap Stick.