• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

I can't figure this crap out. We win the games everyone counts us out and lose the games we should win. Enough with this .500 bullshit. We've got some winnable games coming up @ Jax, bye, @ Was, and then home at Denver. If we can control the ball like we did tonight, we can beat Denver. A 3 game win streak to put us at 6-3 would put us sitting pretty at least in the WC picture. Its gonna be tough, but it can be done if they just play consistent ball.

I can't figure this crap out. We win the games everyone counts us out and lose the games we should win. Enough with this .500 bullshit. We've got some winnable games coming up @ Jax, bye, @ Was, and then home at Denver. If we can control the ball like we did tonight, we can beat Denver. A 3 game win streak to put us at 6-3 would put us sitting pretty at least in the WC picture. Its gonna be tough, but it can be done if they just play consistent ball.

I don't think they are going to beat the Broncos.  The Broncos have way too many weapons that will tear the secondary apart.

• 2 weeks later...

Philip Rivers has now played the same amount of games for the Chargers as did Dan Fouts, and Rivers' numbers are better across the board.  Did not see that one coming.

My whammy is in full effect.  Which sucks, because this game was very important for the Chargers.  Coming off the bye they needed this game because they still have two games each against the Broncos and Chiefs.  This totally kills any slim playoff hopes they had.