• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

naw, they'll blow it to the jets or bills.

ravens have three playoff teams, you guys have chiefs and broncos, dolphins have pats and two unpredictable teams this year...not including their own team.

Miami v New England can go either way, but I see Miami winning that game. They proved yesterday they can play in the cold, so Buffalo will be no issue. They finish off with the Jets at home, whom they beat a couple weeks ago in Jersey. 

while true, the pats showed they still comeback.

I'm not even factoring weather and never really do with teams because so many players come from bad weather and it reminds me of how rivers was pumped to play in kc because he said it was like playing in college....although most people would think to question warm team climates to the road.

the thing is the dolphins, bills, and jets have been beyond unpredictable and inconsistent all year.

the jets will beat the pats and saints but put up next to nothing against the Steelers and ravens. bills already won in Miami, but will lose to the falcons. not to mention how inconsistent both the chargers and dolphins have been.

it'll be interesting. ravens are best equipped for the #6, but they are playing teams fighting for playoff positioning.

What really bothers me is the Chargers should have 3 more wins. They should have beat Houston, Tennessee and Washington. Somehow they are still in the playoff mix.

never a should have in the NFL. good teams beat the teams they are supposed to. the ones that don't miss the playoffs.

Just checked, Miami, and Baltimore own the tie-breaker over every team behind them. If Miami, and Baltimore win only one of their remaining 3 games, the Chargers would have to win outright. in other words, they're f*cked. 

Edited by st1ckboy

Yeah, they are pretty much done but I like what I am seeing.  I think the Chargers are a few key players away from competing in the West again.  I am impressed with all three of the draft picks.  Here is a stupid stat, Chargers are the only team to hold the Broncos under 30 points this year.

great win dudes.

big boost for kc as I think the pats get the #1 seed and then the chiefs travel to gillette for a winable game instead of mile high in the second round.

well done. too bad woodhead got stuffed at the goaline versus washington or the loss to houston or you guys would be in the playoffs.

Play of the year for the Chargers right there.

The kid is fast.  He was a late pickup in my fantasy league.  I had him playing last night in round 2 of the playoffs,  The guy I was playing had three Broncos starting.  Allen scored more than the three combined.  

Edited by 1nutkruk

great win dudes.

big boost for kc as I think the pats get the #1 seed and then the chiefs travel to gillette for a winable game instead of mile high in the second round.

well done. too bad woodhead got stuffed at the goaline versus washington or the loss to houston or you guys would be in the playoffs.

Or if they didn't blow a 21 point lead against Houston. Or give up a 95 yard touchdown drive to Tennessee with a minute, and a half left. Or lose to the Raiders. 

great win dudes.

Don't remind me of that Washington loss that was abysmal.