• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

Third-and-long, and if the Chargers get the first down they can run out the clock and win the game.  Instead of a pass, run up the middle (what, is Norv still here?) by Matthews, who sucks, and they have to punt, giving Tennessee plenty of time for a game-winning drive.  New year, same old shit.  Playing not to lose instead of playing to win, and they end up losing.  

No it wasn't, the dude over ran the ball.

I'd be more pissed that one dude dropped the sure int the play before.

Long season.

It sure looked like he was pushed to me.  Oh well, can't bring it back.  

Rivers needs to shut up.  

I agree about the pick.  

I guess I will sit back and watch the Broncos and Chiefs run away with the division.

Edited by 1nutkruk

Hey, have a question and figured this is probably the better place to ask. I'm going down to San Diego for the game this weekend and was curious how much of a pain it was to get in the stadium and how early should I try to get there? This will only be my second NFL game and the first was in Phoenix. That was a pain in the ass to get in and out of. They were parking people a good 2 miles away from the stadium and busing people in.

I kind of want to avoid or at least prepare for something like that if possible.

Hey, have a question and figured this is probably the better place to ask. I'm going down to San Diego for the game this weekend and was curious how much of a pain it was to get in the stadium and how early should I try to get there? This will only be my second NFL game and the first was in Phoenix. That was a pain in the ass to get in and out of. They were parking people a good 2 miles away from the stadium and busing people in.

I kind of want to avoid or at least prepare for something like that if possible.

If you aren't planning on tailgating, i would park at one of trolley stations, and take that into the stadium. The parking at the stadium blows.

http://www.sdmts.com/Trolley/Trolley.asp

If you aren't planning on tailgating, i would park at one of trolley stations, and take that into the stadium. The parking at the stadium blows.

http://www.sdmts.com/Trolley/Trolley.asp

I agree.  There are only like two ways in and out.  Great stadium to tailgate though.  I wish they would blow the stadium up and build a new one.  It is so run down.

Yeah, go early dude. Because of the hills and arroyo stadium there aren't many ways to get in and out. Even the areas around suck to park. The one game I've been to I had to hike up and down a hill which sucked.

On a side note, I used to live in the Padre Gardens apartment complex directly across the stadium and 15 freeway. There is a walking bridge from there over the freeway into the stadium parking lot we used to use for Padres games back in the day. If you can find parking around the complex, I think most parked around the bar/shopping pad next to it then you could walk over.

If you do park pay attention to the odd entrances to not end up like I did up a hill.

I give up.  Bad play calling.  

By the way, that was obvious offensive pass interference on the winning TD catch.  Oh well.

If it was, that was a makeup for several non-calls against the Chargers throughout the game.  Can't complain about it.