• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

• 2 weeks later...

New management, same old Chargers.  

- A stupid roughing-the-passer penalty negates a fumble recovery

- Rivers throwing a ball after he crosses the line of scrimmage when he could have pounded ahead for a TD.  Chargers settle for a field goal

- Making a lousy Dolphins team look competitive

We couldn't look worse in the red zone. And whoever is calling draw plays and 2nd and 22 should be punched in the face. It's like they have given up on the drive at that point. I can't stand it. Hopefully our secondary can be improved next year

I can't ever remember the Chargers having a good secondary. Pagnano was supposed to be a defensive wizard. Great decision moving Weddle to strong safety after going to the Pro Bowl as a FS, Their corners suck ass, and Gilchrest has no business being a safety or even being in pro football. Of course, if they had anything resembling a pass rush, maybe that fab four wouldn't be so exposed. And Te'o is a monumental disappointment. Where did they dig that kid up?

Edited by EDinTUSTIN

Chargers have KC twice, Denver once, Cincinnati once, NY Giants once and, finally, the Raiders once.  We could lose all six of the remaining games, and I think 2-4 is best case scenario.  We will end up somewhere between 4-12 and 6-10 (I'll say 5-11) and that should give us a pick around #10.  I would completely support losing all six and ending up around #6-8.  We might be able to trade out of that pick if one of the QB's is available and drop down just outside of the top-10 and score extra picks.  Should be able to pickup best available left tackle, corner, or OLB there.  This is my dream scenario.

Chargers have had a TON of injuries this year. What the offensive line is doing is incredible. We seem to have different linebackers on a week to week basis.

Also that penalty on Clary that negated the huge play to Green was atrocious. (I love Green by the way). And did anyone notice they were looking at that game winning catch for a while? Seemed like they wanted to find something

Chargers have had a TON of injuries this year. What the offensive line is doing is incredible. We seem to have different linebackers on a week to week basis.

Also that penalty on Clary that negated the huge play to Green was atrocious. (I love Green by the way). And did anyone notice they were looking at that game winning catch for a while? Seemed like they wanted to find something

I was yelling at the screen.  What the hell were they looking at?

That man down field call is why I talk shit on NFL rules. Some morning sports dude, I think Russillo, was talking about how it's set up for calls to be made on the fly and just kind of at will depending on situations.

That man down field call is why I talk shit on NFL rules. Some morning sports dude, I think Russillo, was talking about how it's set up for calls to be made on the fly and just kind of at will depending on situations.

How about the taunting calls last weekend? Allen got one and I know a Chief got one. I mean, that's a joke of a call