• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

Because he is a total douchebag.  Games against the Colts after the Colts won Rivers would go to the stands and start yelling at fans.  He taunts players on other teams, etc.  He is a prick.

Okay so he gets a bit mouthy, what else?

People hate Rivers cuz he's emotional. They all want him to be like Cutler and the Manning brothers. Robots. Charger fans love the way he plays like Laker fans love Kobe. Most defensive players like Rivers and I've never heard broadcasters say a bad word about him. He's a good teammate and even better guy. He doesn't even ****ing cuss. But people can have their robots. I'll take Rivers any day.

The only thing that would come close to the Super Bowl would be knocking the Broncos out of the playoffs. It's going to be tough. The Broncos are damn good, but we have showed we can play against them

People hate Rivers cuz he's emotional. They all want him to be like Cutler and the Manning brothers. Robots. Charger fans love the way he plays like Laker fans love Kobe. Most defensive players like Rivers and I've never heard broadcasters say a bad word about him. He's a good teammate and even better guy. He doesn't even ****ing cuss. But people can have their robots. I'll take Rivers any day.

The only thing that would come close to the Super Bowl would be knocking the Broncos out of the playoffs. It's going to be tough. The Broncos are damn good, but we have showed we can play against them

lol. no they don't.

it's because he pouts and blames everyone but himself when things go wrong. all those photos and memes on the internet weren't some comedic genius. even his post game interview he deflects his performance. the guy simply lacks being accountable and it rubs people the wrong way, and for the position of quarterback and the glare that comes wih it and supposedly being the leader of the team it comes of bad.

he comes off as whiny and his interviews and press conferences come off as kind of cocky and arrogant.....I don't mind the latter, if he was able to back it up or take accountability with the teams failures.

A homer calls it emotional, the rest of the world calls it being a pussy.....or cocky and pouty.

Call it like it is man.

Ya. Like Kobe. Please show me an interview where you think he is cocky.

Or just be happy with Alex Smith and Matt Cassel and losing 28 point leads in the 3rd quarter