• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Confusing? I was surprised how straight forward they made it especially since there were rumors that Shane Carruth was involved with the movie, which ended up being false but I still expected it to be a little more complicated as a result.

It's definitely no Primer, or even a movie like Timecrimes

Copper on BBC America. I had the first season sitiing on the DVR and finally had time to catch up in time for the beginning of the second season. Of course being set in the five point neighborhood of NYC during the Civil War intrigued me as a historian. Very good show that probably would be pretty popular if on HBO or something.

Magic City is okay, not great.  

Like most, just finished the newest season of Mad Men on Sunday. The show as a whole ranks in the top 3/4 of this "Golden TV Era" we are in (Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad). Just brilliant.

Just finished Hell on Whells. Show's ok. Kind of falls in line with that second tier of shows like Sons of Anarchy where it's nothing mind blowing, but still good tv to watch.

Catching up with Magic City now. It's been so long since season 1 ended that I forgot some of the players. I personally really like it because of the era and theme, but realistically put it in that second tier of shows as well.

Once I catch of with Magic City I want to shoot for another new one I missed out on. I'm thinking Deadwood, Boss, or The Shield. At some point I'm going to catch up with Boardwalk Empire and also start Game of Thrones.

Like most, just finished the newest season of Mad Men on Sunday. The show as a whole ranks in the top 3/4 of this "Golden TV Era" we are in (Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad). Just brilliant.

Just finished Hell on Whells. Show's ok. Kind of falls in line with that second tier of shows like Sons of Anarchy where it's nothing mind blowing, but still good tv to watch.

Catching up with Magic City now. It's been so long since season 1 ended that I forgot some of the players. I personally really like it because of the era and theme, but realistically put it in that second tier of shows as well.

Once I catch of with Magic City I want to shoot for another new one I missed out on. I'm thinking Deadwood, Boss, or The Shield. At some point I'm going to catch up with Boardwalk Empire and also start Game of Thrones.

Two great choices. A notch below the Sopranos, but still great

Started watching Game of Thrones. Two episodes in, pretty interesting for a fantasy type flick. There are so many various characters, but they do a good job of not confusing the hell out of a new viewer. I can tell by the pace of the show that it is going to be worth the hype.