• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Michelle Tafoya: Enough with the Ohtani chatter

So, I guess former MNF sideline reporter and noted sports media right-winger Michelle Tafoya think the Angels broadcasters talk too much about one of their team's best players:

Well, she definitely got people's attention, although I still don't know where the hell she's coming from on this.

WTF? He's the reigning MVP and doing something that hasn't been done in a century by the player many consider to be the best of all time. He is also an international superstar. Why wouldn't they talk about him? And Trout? And Ward? And the starting pitcher that night performing well? This makes absolutely no sense. What a douche

10 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Gubi has the whole kill them with kindness thing down to a science.  

Yep.  He could have been snarky.  I would be like "here's the guy we're not allowed to talk about"

15 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

She looks like she puts her own pubic hair in her food to get a free dinner every time she eats anywhere.

I had to go back and look at her picture. Then, I contemplated whether or not she would have pubic hair.

Being sick in bed with Covid sucks because this was one of the more interesting parts of my day.

I have still yet to make a final conclusion.