• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MLB to begin providing housing for all minor leaguers starting in 2022

mmc

1 minute ago, Trendon said:

From the article: "In mid-September, according to sources, owners from the league's 30 teams agreed unanimously to a plan that would provide housing for minor league players."

So the Angels (Arte) actually agreed to this, which is great!

Do Arte and the owners have to pay anything, or is the MLB handling it?

3 hours ago, Tank said:

my suggestion when the housing nonsense first surfaced was that teams should buy apartment buildings for their players. i still feel that way. it's cheap for the team, and for the players it's decent temporary housing. they should be fully furnished, too.

Massive write off too. Would be such an easy solution 

3 hours ago, Tank said:

my suggestion when the housing nonsense first surfaced was that teams should buy apartment buildings for their players. i still feel that way. it's cheap for the team, and for the players it's decent temporary housing. they should be fully furnished, too.

they won't do it.  then the liability for keeping the facility up to snuff is on the team.  

and btw, payroll just went down for the major league club. 

are they gonna pay for parking?

how many minor leaguers can you fit on a yacht?  

did @Lou volunteer his house in the IE?  

taco bell just had an emergency board meeting to franchise another 120 locations.  

those are all my jokes for now.