• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels renew Trout @ 510K. Agent mad?

Scott34

Who is ScottT and why is he tarnishing such a sexy name?

lol i swear when i replied to him i thought it was you until he started acting like a middle school girl.  That's when i realized who it was.

ya know...if we trade Trout this wont even be an issue

It would clear up our logjam in CF and get Wells some everyday at bats. Plus it would be a nice preemptive move in case Trout decides to switch to Boras as a result of this payrise snub.

It would clear up our logjam in CF and get Wells some everyday at bats. Plus it would be a nice preemptive move in case Trout decides to switch to Boras as a result of this payrise snub.

how you guys aren't GMs baffles me

f'n dipoto

i problem solve, its what i do.

it's kinda my thing

dipoto..if you are reading this you are welcome

It was Fullerton High School.  The Track.

damn, i was close

at least i saved the Carl's cup

OK Kids...

What is better?

Less money, or more money?

more money

that's why Arte didn't give him a higher raise

and why's he's a billionaire

I find it odd that such an integral part of this website is so into "generating spirited discussion" and never shows up to a website event.  

i have, but i think taking my mom to her chemo treatments (along with all the other dr's appts she needs to get to) are just a little more important