• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels renew Trout @ 510K. Agent mad?

Scott34

So you agree we were the laughing stock until Trout got here? Ok...Glad we agree

No, I don't agree. In fact you are dead wrong but maybe some seniors in High School gave you crap because they were Dodger fans that saw their team start off strong. If you took that personel then talk to a school counsellor and get over it.

Just lock the thread Chuck. Everyone has said what they are going to say, and at this point no one is going to reply to my last post in the thread where I won the argument. ;-) 

Was that on page one or two?

Just lock the thread Chuck. Everyone has said what they are going to say, and at this point no one is going to reply to my last post in the thread where I won the argument. ;-) 

I agree. I really doubt anyone is going to add anything else to this thread topic.